Words containing a, c, o, m, d, t
7 letter words containing a, c, o, m, d, t
8 letter words containing a, c, o, m, d, t
- combated — to fight or contend against; oppose vigorously: to combat crime.
- democrat — A Democrat is a member or supporter of a particular political party which has the word 'democrat' or 'democratic' in its title, for example the Democratic Party in the United States.
- diatomic — containing two atoms
- dogmatic — relating to or of the nature of a dogma or dogmas or any strong set of principles concerning faith, morals, etc., as those laid down by a church; doctrinal: We hear dogmatic arguments from both sides of the political spectrum.
9 letter words containing a, c, o, m, d, t
- anecdotum — (rare, Latinate) alternative spelling of anecdote.
- chromatid — either of the two strands into which a chromosome divides during mitosis. They separate to form daughter chromosomes at anaphase
- comatulid — any of a group of crinoid echinoderms, including the feather stars, in which the adults are free-swimming
- combatted — to fight or contend against; oppose vigorously: to combat crime.
- commodate — (Scotland, legal) A gratuitous loan.
10 letter words containing a, c, o, m, d, t
- accomodate — Misspelling of accommodate.
- accordment — (obsolete) Agreement; reconcilement.
- accustomed — If you are accustomed to something, you know it so well or have experienced it so often that it seems natural, unsurprising, or easy to deal with.
- acidometer — a type of hydrometer for measuring the relative density of an acid solution, esp the acid in a battery
- adenectomy — surgical removal of a gland
11 letter words containing a, c, o, m, d, t
- abscondment — An act of absconding or escaping.
- accommodate — If a building or space can accommodate someone or something, it has enough room for them.
- accomodator — Misspelling of accommodator.
- actinodrome — (of a leaf) palmately veined.
- audiometric — the testing of hearing by means of an audiometer.
12 letter words containing a, c, o, m, d, t
- accommodated — to do a kindness or a favor to; oblige: to accommodate a friend by helping him move to a new apartment.
- accommodates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of accommodate.
- accommodator — a person or thing that accommodates
- accomodating — Misspelling of accommodating.
- accomodation — Misspelling of accommodation.
13 letter words containing a, c, o, m, d, t
- acaridomatium — a place on a plant leaf suitable for mites to live
- accommodating — If you describe someone as accommodating, you like the fact that they are willing to do things in order to please you or help you.
- accommodation — Accommodation is used to refer to buildings or rooms where people live or stay.
- accommodative — tending to accommodate; adaptive.
- accommodators — a person or thing that accommodates.
14 letter words containing a, c, o, m, d, t
- accommodations — Accommodations are hotels or rooms where people can stay for a period of time.
- accustomedness — the state of being customary or usual
- acknowledgment — An acknowledgment is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- aerodynamicist — an expert in aerodynamics.
- antidemocratic — opposed to the principles or practice of democracy
15 letter words containing a, c, o, m, d, t
- accommodatingly — In an accommodating manner.
- accommodational — relating to accommodation
- acknowledgement — An acknowledgement is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- acknowledgments — a section of text containing an author’s statement acknowledging his or her use of the works of other authors and thanking the people who have helped him or her, usually printed at the front of a book
- adenoidectomies — Plural form of adenoidectomy.
16 letter words containing a, c, o, m, d, t
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- accommodationism — A policy of being accommodating.
- accommodationist — a person who seeks to promote adaptation to or compromise with an opposing point of view
- acetylandromedol — grayanotoxin.
- acknowledgements — Plural form of acknowledgement.
17 letter words containing a, c, o, m, d, t
- accommodationists — Plural form of accommodationist.
- accommodativeness — The state or quality of being accommodative.
- aerothermodynamic — Of or pertaining to aerothermodynamics.
- cardiac-tamponade — Medicine/Medical. the use of a tampon, as to stop a hemorrhage.
- chemopallidectomy — an operation for treating Parkinson's disease and certain other diseases characterized by muscular rigidity, consisting of destroying a specific part of the corpus striatum by injecting it with a chemical, usually alcohol.
18 letter words containing a, c, o, m, d, t
- adenocarcinomatous — Of or pertaining to adenocarcinomas.
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- antidiscrimination — (legal) Opposing or disallowing discrimination.
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- computer-generated — produced by a computer program
19 letter words containing a, c, o, m, d, t
- cape-disappointment — Cape, a cape in SW Washington state, projecting into the Pacific Ocean on the N of the mouth of the Columbia River.
- cathodoluminescence — luminescence caused by irradiation with electrons (cathode rays)
- counterdemonstrator — Someone who demonstrates in opposition to another demonstration that is happening nearby at the same time.
- de-compartmentalize — to divide into categories or compartments.
- electrodynamometers — Plural form of electrodynamometer.
20 letter words containing a, c, o, m, d, t
- counterdemonstration — a demonstration that is held in reaction to another demonstration
- decompartmentalizing — Present participle of decompartmentalize.
- diplomatic-secretary — secretary (def 5).
- electrohydrodynamics — (physics) the study of the dynamics of electrically conducting fluid.
- hyperadrenocorticism — Cushing's syndrome.
21 letter words containing a, c, o, m, d, t
- comfortably-furnished — containing comfortable furniture
- counterdemonstrations — Plural form of counterdemonstration.
- dacryocystorhinostomy — A surgical procedure to restore the flow of tears into the nose from the lacrimal sac when the nasolacrimal duct does not function.
- magnetoplasmadynamics — magnetohydrodynamics.
- meter-kilogram-second — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, and second are the principal units of length, mass, and time. Abbreviation: mks, MKS.
22 letter words containing a, c, o, m, d, t
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
- decompartmentalization — the act of decompartmentalizing
- thiamine-hydrochloride — a white, crystalline, water-soluble compound of the vitamin-B complex, containing a thiazole and a pyrimidine group, C 12 H 17 ClN 4 OS, essential for normal functioning of the nervous system, a deficiency of which results chiefly in beriberi and other nerve disorders: occurring in many natural sources, as green peas, liver, and especially the seed coats of cereal grains, the commercial product of which is chiefly synthesized in the form of its chloride (thiamine chloride or thiamine hydrochloride) for therapeutic administration, or in nitrate form (thiamine mononitrate) for enriching flour mixes.
23 letter words containing a, c, o, m, d, t
- dacryocystorhinostomies — Plural form of dacryocystorhinostomy.
- de-compartmentalization — to divide into categories or compartments.
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
- magnetohydrodynamically — In a magnetohydrodynamic way.
24 letter words containing a, c, o, m, d, t
- dibasic-sodium-phosphate — Also called monobasic sodium phosphate. a white, crystalline, slightly hygroscopic, water-soluble powder, NaH 2 PO 4 , used chiefly in dyeing and in electroplating.
26 letter words containing a, c, o, m, d, t
- statistical-thermodynamics — the science that deals with average properties of the molecules, atoms, or elementary particles in random motion in a system of many such particles and relates these properties to the thermodynamic and other macroscopic properties of the system.
28 letter words containing a, c, o, m, d, t
- apple-touch-icon-precomposed — (programming) An alternative form of apple-touch-icon that is not subject to automatic modification (rounding, drop-shadow, reflective shine) as applied by iOS versions prior to iOS 7. A web page specifies a pre-composed icon by including an element in the like:
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
32 letter words containing a, c, o, m, d, t
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
34 letter words containing a, c, o, m, d, t
- supreme-court-of-the-united-states — Supreme Court of the United States.
On this page, we collect all words with A, C, O, M, D, T. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2500 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, C, O, M, D, T that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.