Words containing a, c, o
4 letter words containing a, c, o
5 letter words containing a, c, o
- abaco — two islands (Great Abaco and Little Abaco) in the N Bahamas. 776 sq. mi. (2010 sq. km).
- achoo — Achoo is used, especially in writing, to represent the sound that you make when you sneeze.
- acock — in a cocked position
- acold — cold; chilled
- acoma — a Pueblo Indian village near Albuquerque, New Mexico, built on a sandstone mesa: oldest continuously inhabited location in the U.S.
6 letter words containing a, c, o
- acajou — a type of mahogany used by cabinet-makers in France
- accord — An accord between countries or groups of people is a formal agreement, for example to end a war.
- accost — If someone accosts another person, especially a stranger, they stop them or go up to them and speak to them in a way that seems rude or threatening.
- aceto- — containing an acetyl group or derived from acetic acid
- ackton — a quilted garment worn under mail in the 13th and 14th centuries; gambeson.
7 letter words containing a, c, o
- aaronic — of or relating to Aaron, his family, or the priestly dynasty initiated by him
- abiotic — of nonliving substances or environmental factors
- abroach — (of a cask, barrel, etc) tapped; broached
- abscond — If someone absconds from somewhere such as a prison, they escape from it or leave it without permission.
- acaroid — resembling a mite or tick
8 letter words containing a, c, o
- abductor — any muscle that abducts (opposed to adductor).
- acantho- — indicating a spine or thorn
- acapulco — a port and resort in SW Mexico, in Guerrero state. Pop: 761 000 (2005 est)
- acarbose — a type of diabetes medicine taken orally to slow and reduce the supply of glucose to the blood.
- acarpous — (of plants) producing no fruit
9 letter words containing a, c, o
- aaronical — Aaronic.
- abcoulomb — the cgs unit of electric charge in the electromagnetic system; the charge per second passing any cross section of a conductor through which a steady current of 1 abampere is flowing: equivalent to 10 coulombs
- abdicator — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abduction — the act of taking someone away by force or cunning; kidnapping
- abiogenic — not resulting from the activity of living organisms.
10 letter words containing a, c, o
- abdication — the act or state of abdicating; renunciation.
- abhorrence — Someone's abhorrence of something is their strong hatred of it.
- abjunction — the act of cutting off part of a mycelium or spore by forming a septum
- abnormalcy — abnormality.
- aborticide — the killing of an unborn fetus
11 letter words containing a, c, o
- abercrombie — Sir (Leslie) Patrick. 1879–1957, British town planner and architect, best known for The County of London Plan (1943) and The Greater London Plan (1944)
- abiological — not involving living organisms
- abiotically — in a way that involves the absence of life or the absence of living forms
- ablactation — the weaning of an infant
- abscondence — secret concealment or seclusion, or the action of absconding
12 letter words containing a, c, o
- absolutistic — relating to absolutism or absolutists
- acanthaceous — of or relating to the Acanthaceae, a mainly tropical and subtropical family of flowering plants that includes the acanthus
- acceleration — The acceleration of a process or change is the fact that it is getting faster and faster.
- accelerogram — a graphic record in chart form, produced by an accelerograph in response to seismic ground motions.
- accentuation — an act or instance of accentuating.
13 letter words containing a, c, o
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- abyssopelagic — referring to or occurring in the region of deep water above the floor of the ocean
- accelerograph — an accelerometer containing a pendulum device for measuring and recording ground motions produced by earthquakes.
- accelerometer — an instrument for measuring acceleration, esp of an aircraft or rocket
- accessorizing — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
14 letter words containing a, c, o
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- abstractionism — the theory and practice of the abstract, esp of abstract art
- abstractionist — a person who produces abstract works of art.
- acanthocytosis — a condition characterized by large numbers of acanthocytes in the blood.
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
15 letter words containing a, c, o
- acanthocephalan — any of the parasitic wormlike invertebrates of the phylum Acanthocephala, the adults of which have a spiny proboscis and live in the intestines of vertebrates
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- accessorization — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- acclimatization — The act of acclimatizing; the process of inuring to a new climate, or the state of being so inured.
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
16 letter words containing a, c, o
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- accommodationist — a person who seeks to promote adaptation to or compromise with an opposing point of view
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- acculturationist — a person who studies the process of acculturation.
17 letter words containing a, c, o
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- acromioclavicular — (anatomy) Pertaining to both the acromion and the clavicle.
- aerobic-exercises — Also called aerobic exercises. (used with a plural verb) any of various sustained exercises, as jogging, rowing, swimming, or cycling, that stimulate and strengthen the heart and lungs, thereby improving the body's utilization of oxygen.
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- angiocardiography — the making of X-ray pictures of the heart and its blood vessels after injecting a radiopaque substance
18 letter words containing a, c, o
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
- anti-miscegenation — marriage or cohabitation between two people from different racial groups, especially, in the U.S., between a black person and a white person: In 1968 the Supreme Court ruled unanimously that state laws prohibiting miscegenation were unconstitutional.
- anti-scholasticism — narrow adherence to traditional teachings, doctrines, or methods.
19 letter words containing a, c, o
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
- adrenocorticotropin — ACTH.
- alice-in-wonderland — fantastic; irrational
- anarcho-syndicalism — syndicalism.
- anarcho-syndicalist — syndicalism.
20 letter words containing a, c, o
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- adrenocorticosteroid — corticosteroid
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
21 letter words containing a, c, o
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
23 letter words containing a, c, o
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
On this page, we collect all words with A, C, O. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 40528 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, C, O that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.