4-letter words containing a, c, l, e
- acle — the hard, durable wood of a Philippine leguminous tree, Albizzia acle, used for making fine furniture.
- aecl — Atomic Energy of Canada Limited
- alec — A Language with an Extensible Compiler
- cela — Camilo José (kaˈmilo xoˈse). 1916–2002, Spanish novelist and essayist. His works include The Family of Pascual Duarte (1942), La Colmena (1951), and La Cruz de San Andrés (1994). Nobel prize for literature 1989
- clea — a female given name, form of Cleopatra.
- lace — a netlike ornamental fabric made of threads by hand or machine.
On this page, we collect all 4-letter words with A-C-L-E. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 4-letter word that contains in A-C-L-E to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles