Words containing a, c, e, t, y, l
6 letter words containing a, c, e, t, y, l
- acetyl — of, consisting of, or containing the monovalent group CH3CO-
7 letter words containing a, c, e, t, y, l
- acolyte — An acolyte is a follower or assistant of an important person.
- acutely — If you feel or notice something acutely, you feel or notice it very strongly.
- acylate — to introduce one or more acyl groups into a compound
- ectypal — a reproduction; copy (opposed to prototype).
- latency — the state of being latent.
8 letter words containing a, c, e, t, y, l
- abjectly — utterly hopeless, miserable, humiliating, or wretched: abject poverty.
- acetylic — of, relating to, or characteristic of the acetyl group.
- acolytes — Plural form of acolyte.
- acrylate — a chemical compound used in plastics and resins
- actively — engaged in action; characterized by energetic work, participation, etc.; busy: an active life.
9 letter words containing a, c, e, t, y, l
- acetylate — to introduce an acetyl group into (a chemical compound)
- acetylene — Acetylene is a colourless gas which burns with a very hot bright flame. It is often used in lamps and for cutting and welding metal.
- acetylide — any of a class of carbides in which the carbon is present as a diatomic divalent ion (C22–). They are formally derivatives of acetylene
- acetyloxy — (organic chemistry, especially in combination) The radical CH3COO-, common to acetate esters, when used as a substituent.
- aliteracy — the state or quality of being able but disinclined to read
10 letter words containing a, c, e, t, y, l
- acatalepsy — the state of being impossible to conceive or understand
- acceptably — capable or worthy of being accepted.
- acceptedly — In an accepted manner; admittedly.
- accidently — happening by chance or accident; not planned; unexpected: an accidental meeting.
- accurately — free from error or defect; consistent with a standard, rule, or model; precise; exact.
11 letter words containing a, c, e, t, y, l
12 letter words containing a, c, e, t, y, l
- abstractedly — lost in thought; deeply engrossed or preoccupied.
- acceleratory — Accelerative.
- accidentally — happening by chance or accident; not planned; unexpected: an accidental meeting.
- acetaldehyde — a colourless volatile pungent liquid, miscible with water, used in the manufacture of organic compounds and as a solvent and reducing agent. Formula: CH3CHO
- adjectivally — as an adjective
13 letter words containing a, c, e, t, y, l
14 letter words containing a, c, e, t, y, l
- acceleratingly — in an accelerating manner
- accumulatively — tending to accumulate or arising from accumulation; cumulative.
- acetylcysteine — a substance, C 5 H 9 NO 3 S, used in solution as an inhalant to dissolve mucus in the treatment of chronic bronchitis, asthma, and emphysema and also used as an antidote in acetaminophen poisoning.
- aeroelasticity — the science that studies how inertial, elastic, and aerodynamic forces interact
- aeronautically — In a aeronautical manner; with respect to aeronautics or aviation.
15 letter words containing a, c, e, t, y, l
- acetylsalicylic — as in acetylsalicylic acid, aspirin
- anti-technology — the branch of knowledge that deals with the creation and use of technical means and their interrelation with life, society, and the environment, drawing upon such subjects as industrial arts, engineering, applied science, and pure science.
- architecturally — of or relating to architecture: architectural metals.
- atlantic-ridley — ridley (def 1).
- atmospherically — pertaining to, existing in, or consisting of the atmosphere: atmospheric vapors.
16 letter words containing a, c, e, t, y, l
17 letter words containing a, c, e, t, y, l
- amphitheatrically — In a manner such as to appear to have some characteristics of an amphitheatre.
- anthropogenically — In an anthropogenic way.
- anti-metaphysical — pertaining to or of the nature of metaphysics.
- anticompetitively — In an anticompetitive manner.
- antihyperglycemic — (of a medication or treatment) Tending to reduce hyperglycemia (high blood sugar, characteristic of diabetes).
18 letter words containing a, c, e, t, y, l
- characteristically — Also, characteristical. pertaining to, constituting, or indicating the character or peculiar quality of a person or thing; typical; distinctive: Red and gold are the characteristic colors of autumn.
- countercyclicality — The quality of being countercyclical.
- dihydrotachysterol — a white, crystalline, water-insoluble sterol, C 28 H 46 O, derived from ergosterol: used chiefly in the treatment of hypoparathyroidism.
- diphosphoglycerate — an ester of phosphoric acid and glyceric acid that occurs in the blood and that promotes the release of hemoglobin-bound oxygen.
- hyper-intellectual — appealing to or engaging the intellect: intellectual pursuits.
19 letter words containing a, c, e, t, y, l
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- cholecystolithiasis — The presence of a gallstone specifically in the gall bladder.
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
- college-preparatory — preparing a student for academic work at the college level.
20 letter words containing a, c, e, t, y, l
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- bacteriochlorophylls — Plural form of bacteriochlorophyll.
- chemotherapeutically — By means of chemotherapy.
- counterrevolutionary — Counterrevolutionary activities are activities intended to reverse the effects of a previous revolution.
21 letter words containing a, c, e, t, y, l
- antiferromagnetically — In an antiferromagnetic manner.
- counter-revolutionary — Counter-revolutionary activities are activities intended to reverse the effects of a previous revolution.
- hypercholesterolaemia — the condition of having a high concentration of cholesterol in the blood
- isopropylideneacetone — mesityl oxide.
- magnetoplasmadynamics — magnetohydrodynamics.
22 letter words containing a, c, e, t, y, l
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
- chemical-sympathectomy — sympathectomy (def 2).
- dicyclopentadienyliron — ferrocene (def 1).
- secondary-articulation — concomitance of articulation, as in fro, ostensibly a succession of three discrete sounds but physically a single articulation (f-) blending into a coarticulation (-fr-), which blends into an articulation (-r-), which blends into a coarticulation (-ro-), which blends into an articulation (-o).
- spectrophotometrically — an instrument for making photometric comparisons between parts of spectra.
23 letter words containing a, c, e, t, y, l
- magneto-encephalography — a record of the magnetic field of the brain. Abbreviation: MEG.
24 letter words containing a, c, e, t, y, l
25 letter words containing a, c, e, t, y, l
- transcendental-philosophy — transcendental character, thought, or language.
26 letter words containing a, c, e, t, y, l
- statistical-thermodynamics — the science that deals with average properties of the molecules, atoms, or elementary particles in random motion in a system of many such particles and relates these properties to the thermodynamic and other macroscopic properties of the system.
29 letter words containing a, c, e, t, y, l
30 letter words containing a, c, e, t, y, l
- dichlorodiphenyldichloroethane — (organic chemistry) An organochlorine insecticide that is a metabolite of DDT.
31 letter words containing a, c, e, t, y, l
35 letter words containing a, c, e, t, y, l
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with A, C, E, T, Y, L. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3401 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, C, E, T, Y, L that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.