Words containing a, b, s, t, r, c
8 letter words containing a, b, s, t, r, c
- abstract — An abstract idea or way of thinking is based on general ideas rather than on real things and events.
- abstrict — to make (a spore) undergo abstriction
- acrobats — Plural form of acrobat.
- backrest — The backrest of a seat or chair is the part which you rest your back on.
- bearcats — Plural form of bearcat.
9 letter words containing a, b, s, t, r, c
10 letter words containing a, b, s, t, r, c
- abstracted — Someone who is abstracted is thinking so deeply that they are not fully aware of what is happening around them.
- abstracter — One who abstracts, or makes an abstract, as in records or documents. (First attested in the late 17th century.).
- abstractly — in an abstract manner, theoretically
- abstractor — a person who abstracts or makes an abstract
- abstractum — (philosophy, usually, in the plural) Something which is abstract or exists abstractly. (First attested in the mid 19th century.).
11 letter words containing a, b, s, t, r, c
- absorptance — a measure of the ability of an object to absorb radiation, equal to the ratio of the absorbed radiant flux to the incident flux. For a layer of material the ratio of the flux absorbed between the entry and exit surfaces of the layer to the flux leaving the entry surface is the internal absorptance
- abstracting — thought of apart from concrete realities, specific objects, or actual instances: an abstract idea.
- abstraction — An abstraction is a general idea rather than one relating to a particular object, person, or situation.
- abstractive — that abstracts or can abstract
- abstriction — the separation and release of a mature spore from a sporophore by the formation of a septum. This process occurs in some fungi
12 letter words containing a, b, s, t, r, c
13 letter words containing a, b, s, t, r, c
14 letter words containing a, b, s, t, r, c
- aboriculturist — One skilled in arboricultural matters; one who plants, tends and maintains trees.
- abortifacients — Plural form of abortifacient.
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- abstractedness — The state of being abstracted; abstract character. (First attested in the mid 17th century.).
- abstractionism — the theory and practice of the abstract, esp of abstract art
15 letter words containing a, b, s, t, r, c
- antituberculous — (medicine) Acting to combat or counteract tuberculosis.
- archaeobotanist — A person engaged in archaeobotany.
- back-scratching — a reciprocal exchange of favors, aid, or compliments
- bacteriophagous — Pertaining to the predation and consumption of bacterium.
- belt-and-braces — providing double security, in case one security measure should fail
16 letter words containing a, b, s, t, r, c
- across-the-board — applying to all employees, members, groups, or categories; general: The across-the-board pay increase means a raise for all employees.
- bachelor-at-arms — bachelor (def 4).
- branchiopneustic — breathing by means of gills, as certain aquatic insect larvae.
- carboxylesterase — (enzyme) Any enzyme that catalyses the hydrolysis of a carboxylic ester.
- carboxypeptidase — any of several digestive enzymes that catalyze the removal of an amino acid from the end of a peptide chain having a free carbonyl group.
17 letter words containing a, b, s, t, r, c
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- bachelor's-button — any of various plants with round flower heads, especially the cornflower.
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
- british-cameroons — German Kamerun. a region in W Africa: a German protectorate 1884–1919; divided in 1919 into British and French mandates.
- collaborativeness — Quality of being collaborative.
18 letter words containing a, b, s, t, r, c
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- bankers-acceptance — a draft or bill of exchange that a bank has accepted. Abbreviation: BA. Also called banker's acceptance. Compare acceptance (def 6).
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- claustrophobically — In a claustrophobic way.
19 letter words containing a, b, s, t, r, c
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- chromoblastomycosis — Long-term fungal infection of the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
- dutchman's-breeches — a plant, Dicentra cucullaria, of the fumitory family, having long clusters of pale-yellow, two-spurred flowers.
- interchangeableness — Quality of being interchangeable.
- internal-combustion — of or relating to an internal-combustion engine.
20 letter words containing a, b, s, t, r, c
- bacteriochlorophylls — Plural form of bacteriochlorophyll.
- call-by-value-result — An argument passing convention where the actual argument is a variable V whose value is copied to a local variable L inside the called function or procedure. If the procedure modifies L, these changes will not affect V, which may also be in scope inside the procedure, until the procedure returns when the final value of L is copied to V. Under call-by-reference changes to L would affect V immediately. Used, for example, by BBC BASIC V on the Acorn Archimedes.
- semiautobiographical — pertaining to or being a fictionalized account of an author's own life.
21 letter words containing a, b, s, t, r, c
22 letter words containing a, b, s, t, r, c
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
24 letter words containing a, b, s, t, r, c
- laryngotracheobronchitis — A respiratory disease, a form of croup.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, S, T, R, C. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1948 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, S, T, R, C that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.