Words containing a, b, o, w, t
5 letter words containing a, b, o, w, t
6 letter words containing a, b, o, w, t
- bartow — a city in central Florida.
- botwar — (chat) The epic struggle of bots vying for dominance. Botwars are generally (and quite inappropriately) carried out on talk systems, typically IRC, where botwar crossfire (such as pingflooding) absorbs scarce server resources and obstructs human conversation. The wisdom of experience indicates that Core Wars, not talk systems, are the appropriate venue for aggressive bots and their botmasters. Compare penis war.
- towbar — a metal bar for attaching a vehicle to a load to be towed.
- warbot — any robot or unmanned vehicle or device designed for and used in warfare
- watbol — WATerloo COBOL. A COBOL for IBM MVS.
7 letter words containing a, b, o, w, t
8 letter words containing a, b, o, w, t
- batwoman — a female servant in any of the armed forces
- beantown — Boston
- beatdown — A physical beating or assault.
- bestowal — to present as a gift; give; confer (usually followed by on or upon): The trophy was bestowed upon the winner.
- blowkart — a simple wheeled vehicle such as a go-kart which has been fitted with a sail and is powered by the wind
9 letter words containing a, b, o, w, t
10 letter words containing a, b, o, w, t
- angwantibo — a rare gold-coloured prosimian primate of tropical Africa, Arctocebus calabarensis, having digits that are specialized as a pair of pincers for climbing: family Lorisidae (lorises)
- baroswitch — a switch actuated by barometric pressure.
- barrenwort — a herbaceous European berberidaceous plant, Epimedium alpinum, having red-and-yellow star-shaped flowers
- basketwork — work that is interlaced or woven like a basket; wickerwork
- batfowling — A method of catching birds at night, by holding a torch or other light, and beating the bush or perch where they roost so that the birds fly towards the light.
11 letter words containing a, b, o, w, t
- bartholomew — one of the twelve apostles (Matthew 10:3). Feast day: Aug 24 or June 11
- battlewagon — a battleship
- belowstairs — (formerly) at or in the basement of a large house, considered as the place where the servants live and work
- bladderwort — any aquatic plant of the genus Utricularia, some of whose leaves are modified as small bladders to trap minute aquatic animals: family Lentibulariaceae
- blameworthy — deserving disapproval or censure
12 letter words containing a, b, o, w, t
- allowability — The state of being allowable; legitimacy; permissibleness.
- bastardsword — Alternative spelling of bastard sword.
- battlewagons — Plural form of battlewagon.
- battleworthy — capable of engaging in combat; ready for battle: a decline in the nation's battleworthy forces.
- bottlewasher — a person or machine that washes bottles.
13 letter words containing a, b, o, w, t
- backwardation — the difference between the spot price for a commodity, including rent and interest, and the forward price
- blanketflower — a hardy flowering plant, Gaillardia aristata, that grows in the US
- bottle-washer — a menial or factotum
- constablewick — the area of land under the charge of a constable
- gabrilowitsch — Ossip [aw-syip] /ˈɔ syɪp/ (Show IPA), 1878–1936, Russian pianist and conductor, in America.
14 letter words containing a, b, o, w, t
- basotho-qwaqwa — (formerly) a Bantustan in South Africa, in the Orange Free State; the only Bantustan without exclaves: abolished in 1993
- battered-women — the array of physical and psychological injuries exhibited by women (battered women or battered wives) who have been beaten repeatedly or otherwise abused by their partners or spouses.
- blanket-flower — any composite plant of the genus Gaillardia, having showy heads of yellow or red flowers.
- bophuthatswana — (formerly) a Bantu homeland in N South Africa: consisted of six separate areas; declared independent by South Africa in 1977 although this was not internationally recognized; abolished in 1993. Capital: Mmabatho
- brother-in-law — Someone's brother-in-law is the brother of their husband or wife, or the man who is married to their sister.
15 letter words containing a, b, o, w, t
16 letter words containing a, b, o, w, t
- bethmann-hollweg — Theobald von [tey-oh-bahlt fuh n] /ˈteɪ oʊˌbɑlt fən/ (Show IPA), 1856–1921, German statesman: chancellor 1909–17.
- knowledgeability — possessing or exhibiting knowledge, insight, or understanding; intelligent; well-informed; discerning; perceptive.
- twin-carburettor — (of an engine) having two carburettors
19 letter words containing a, b, o, w, t
- websters-dictionary — Informal. a dictionary of the English language, especially American English, such as Dictionary.com.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, O, W, T. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 893 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, O, W, T that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.