Words containing a, b, o, m, i, n
7 letter words containing a, b, o, m, i, n
8 letter words containing a, b, o, m, i, n
- abdomina — Plural form of abdomen.
- ambition — If you have an ambition to do or achieve something, you want very much to do it or achieve it.
- baconism — of or relating to the philosopher Francis Bacon or his doctrines.
- bambinos — Plural form of bambino.
- bimanous — (of man and the higher primates) having two hands distinct in form and function from the feet
9 letter words containing a, b, o, m, i, n
- abdominal — Abdominal is used to describe something that is situated in the abdomen or forms part of it.
- abnormity — lack of normality; a deviation from the usual or typical
- abominate — to dislike intensely; loathe; detest
- albinoism — Congenital lack of melanin pigmentation in the skin, eyes, and hair or feathers (or more rarely only in the eyes); the condition of being albino.
- ambitions — an earnest desire for some type of achievement or distinction, as power, honor, fame, or wealth, and the willingness to strive for its attainment: Too much ambition caused him to be disliked by his colleagues.
10 letter words containing a, b, o, m, i, n
- abdominals — You can refer to your abdominal muscles as your abdominals when you are talking about exercise.
- abdominous — pot-bellied
- abominable — Something that is abominable is very unpleasant or bad.
- abominably — repugnantly hateful; detestable; loathsome: an abominable crime.
- abominated — Simple past tense and past participle of abominate.
11 letter words containing a, b, o, m, i, n
- abdominally — of, in, on, or for the abdomen: abdominal wall; abdominal pains.
- abhominable — abominable.
- abnormalism — a belief that unusual conditions and circumstances are more important as causes of subsequent events than normal conditions
- abnormality — An abnormality in something, especially in a person's body or behaviour, is an unusual part or feature of it that may be worrying or dangerous.
- abnormalize — to make abnormal.
12 letter words containing a, b, o, m, i, n
- abdominalgia — (medical) Abdominal pain.
- abolitionism — the principle or policy of abolition, especially of slavery of blacks in the U.S.
- abominations — Plural form of abomination.
- albuminoidal — (chemistry) Of the nature of an albuminoid.
- ambiposition — (linguistics) An adposition that can occur either before or after its complement.
13 letter words containing a, b, o, m, i, n
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- aboriginalism — a view of aboriginal cultures as being primitive and exotic, and having little to do with the modern world
- abstentionism — the policy of withholding one's vote or refusing to participate in some other aspect of the political process
- ambiguousness — open to or having several possible meanings or interpretations; equivocal: an ambiguous answer.
- ambitiousness — having ambition; eagerly desirous of achieving or obtaining success, power, wealth, a specific goal, etc.: ambitious students.
14 letter words containing a, b, o, m, i, n
- abdominopelvic — (anatomy) Of or pertaining to the abdomen and (the cavity of) the pelvis.
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- abominableness — the state or quality of being abominable; loathsomeness
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- abstemiousness — sparing or moderate in eating and drinking; temperate in diet.
15 letter words containing a, b, o, m, i, n
- above-mentioned — used in a text to refer back to a person or thing that has already been mentioned
- antimetabolites — Plural form of antimetabolite.
- autocannibalism — The eating of part of one's own body.
- basse-normandie — a region of NW France, on the English Channel: consists of the Cherbourg peninsula in the west rising to the Normandy hills in the east; mainly agricultural
- bioaccumulation — the process in which industrial waste, toxic chemicals, etc. gradually accumulate in living tissue
16 letter words containing a, b, o, m, i, n
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- ambidextrousness — The state or quality of being ambidextrous.
- azodicarbonamide — (chemistry) An organic chemical, a yellow to orange red, odorless, crystalline powder, used in food industry as a food additive, a flour bleaching agent and improving agent and in foaming plastics.
- bioenvironmental — pertaining to the environment of living organisms: Bioenvironmental engineers seek to reduce air and water pollution.
- biomagnification — biological magnification.
17 letter words containing a, b, o, m, i, n
- antimycobacterial — (medicine) That counteracts the effects of mycobacteria.
- benjamin-constant — Henri Benjamin [ahn-ree ban-zha-man] /ɑ̃ˈri bɛ̃ ʒaˈmɛ̃/ (Show IPA), (Benjamin Constant) 1767–1830, French statesman and author, born in Switzerland.
- biotransformation — the metabolizing of some substance, esp. a drug, in the body
- bitter-almond-oil — Also called sweet almond oil, expressed almond oil. a colorless to pale yellow fatty oil expressed from the seeds of the sweet almond, used in preparing perfumes and confections.
- british-cameroons — German Kamerun. a region in W Africa: a German protectorate 1884–1919; divided in 1919 into British and French mandates.
18 letter words containing a, b, o, m, i, n
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- agammaglobulinemia — a condition of the blood, either congenital or acquired, in which there is near or complete absence of gamma globulin and a failure of the body to form antibodies, resulting in a frequent occurrence of infectious disease.
- battery-eliminator — a person or thing that eliminates.
- beggar-my-neighbor — beggar-your-neighbor.
- bioinstrumentation — the use of instruments, as sensors, to detect and measure certain body functions, as of persons in spaceflight, and transmit the data to a point where it is evaluated
19 letter words containing a, b, o, m, i, n
- beggar-my-neighbour — a card game in which one player tries to win all the cards of the other player
- incommensurableness — (rare) Incommensurability.
- internal-combustion — of or relating to an internal-combustion engine.
- phenylthiocarbamide — a crystalline, slightly water-soluble solid, C 6 H 5 NHCSNH 2 , that is either tasteless or bitter, depending upon the heredity of the taster, and is used in medical genetics and as a diagnostic.
- pointe-aux-trembles — a city in S Quebec, in E Canada, N of Montreal, on the St. Lawrence.
20 letter words containing a, b, o, m, i, n
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- meta-dichlorobenzene — a colorless liquid, C 6 H 4 Cl 2 , soluble in alcohol and ether: used as a fumigant and insecticide.
21 letter words containing a, b, o, m, i, n
23 letter words containing a, b, o, m, i, n
- hypobetalipoproteinemia — (pathology) A low level of betalipoprotein (low-density lipoprotein) in the bloodstream.
24 letter words containing a, b, o, m, i, n
32 letter words containing a, b, o, m, i, n
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, O, M, I, N. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1879 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, O, M, I, N that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.