Words containing a, b, o, l, i, t
6 letter words containing a, b, o, l, i, t
7 letter words containing a, b, o, l, i, t
- bailout — A bailout of an organization or individual that has financial problems is the act of helping them by giving them money.
- bartoli — Cecilia. born 1966, Italian mezzo-soprano, noted for her performances in Mozart and Rossini operas
- bitonal — consisting of black and white tones
- bobtail — a docked or diminutive tail
- lobtail — (of a whale) to slap the flukes against the surface of the water.
8 letter words containing a, b, o, l, i, t
- ablation — the surgical removal of an organ, structure, or part
- ablution — the ritual washing of a priest's hands or of sacred vessels
- abutilon — any shrub or herbaceous plant of the malvaceous genus Abutilon, such as the flowering maple, that have showy white, yellow, or red flowers
- apostilb — a unit of luminance equal to one ten thousandth of a lambert.
- bailouts — Plural form of bailout.
9 letter words containing a, b, o, l, i, t
- ablations — Plural form of ablation.
- ablutions — Someone's ablutions are all the activities that are involved in washing himself or herself.
- abolition — The abolition of something such as a system or practice is its formal ending.
- albinotic — of or relating to albinism.
- anabolite — a product of anabolism
10 letter words containing a, b, o, l, i, t
- abmodality — the differing of a measurable trait in an individual case from the mean for a population.
- abortively — unsuccessfully
- absolution — If someone is given absolution, they are forgiven for something wrong that they have done.
- absolutism — Absolutism is a political system in which one ruler or leader has complete power and authority over a country.
- absolutist — the principle or the exercise of complete and unrestricted power in government.
11 letter words containing a, b, o, l, i, t
- abiotically — in a way that involves the absence of life or the absence of living forms
- ablactation — the weaning of an infant
- ablutionary — a cleansing with water or other liquid, especially as a religious ritual.
- abnormality — An abnormality in something, especially in a person's body or behaviour, is an unusual part or feature of it that may be worrying or dangerous.
- abolishment — to do away with; put an end to; annul; make void: to abolish slavery.
12 letter words containing a, b, o, l, i, t
13 letter words containing a, b, o, l, i, t
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- abolitionists — (especially prior to the Civil War) a person who advocated or supported the abolition of slavery in the U.S.
- aboricultural — Common misspelling of arboricultural.
- aboriginality — the state of being Aboriginal, esp with regard to having a common Aboriginal culture
- absorbability — to suck up or drink in (a liquid); soak up: A sponge absorbs water.
14 letter words containing a, b, o, l, i, t
- abarticulation — (anatomy) An articulation, especially one that permits free motion in the joint; a hinge joint.
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- aboriculturist — One skilled in arboricultural matters; one who plants, tends and maintains trees.
- above-the-line — denoting entries printed above the horizontal line on a company's profit-and-loss account separating the entries that show how the profit (or loss) was made from the entries showing how the profit is to be distributed
- absquatulation — to flee; abscond: The old prospector absquatulated with our picks and shovel.
15 letter words containing a, b, o, l, i, t
- absorbabilities — Plural form of absorbability.
- alphabetisation — The act or process of arranging in alphabetical order.
- alphabetization — Alternative form of alphabetisation.
- anti-globalizer — a political activist who challenges the concept of globalization and promotes practices that do not cause environmental damage
- antimetabolites — Plural form of antimetabolite.
16 letter words containing a, b, o, l, i, t
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- actinobacillosis — a disease of cattle and sheep, caused by infection with an Actinobacillus lignieresii and characterized by soft tissue lesions, esp of the tongue
- autobiographical — An autobiographical piece of writing relates to events in the life of the person who has written it.
- bacterioplankton — (biology) The bacterial component of marine plankton.
- ballast-resistor — Nautical. any heavy material carried temporarily or permanently in a vessel to provide desired draft and stability.
17 letter words containing a, b, o, l, i, t
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- antiglobalization — Opposition to the increase in the global power and influence of businesses, especially multinational corporations.
- antimycobacterial — (medicine) That counteracts the effects of mycobacteria.
- bacteriologically — In a bacteriological manner; with respect to bacteriology.
- betagalactosidase — any of a family of enzymes capable of liberating galactose from carbohydrates.
18 letter words containing a, b, o, l, i, t
- anti-globalization — a political belief opposed to the emergence of a single world market dominated by multinational companies
- autobiographically — In a autobiographical manner.
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- battery-eliminator — a person or thing that eliminates.
- claustrophobically — In a claustrophobic way.
19 letter words containing a, b, o, l, i, t
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- chromoblastomycosis — Long-term fungal infection of the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
- exhibitionistically — In an exhibitionistic manner.
- february-revolution — Also called February Revolution. the uprising in Russia in March, 1917 (February Old Style), in which the Czarist government collapsed and a provisional government was established.
20 letter words containing a, b, o, l, i, t
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- bacteriochlorophylls — Plural form of bacteriochlorophyll.
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
- clean-bill-of-health — a certificate, carried by a ship, attesting to the presence or absence of infectious diseases among the ship's crew and at the port from which it has come.
21 letter words containing a, b, o, l, i, t
23 letter words containing a, b, o, l, i, t
24 letter words containing a, b, o, l, i, t
32 letter words containing a, b, o, l, i, t
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, O, L, I, T. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3311 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, O, L, I, T that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.