Words containing a, b, o, l, i
6 letter words containing a, b, o, l, i
- albino — An albino is a person or animal with very white skin, white hair, and pink eyes.
- albion — Britain or England
- alboin — died 573 ad, king of the Lombards (565–73); conqueror of N Italy
- bailor — a person who retains ownership of goods but entrusts possession of them to another under a bailment
- baliol — Edward. ?1283–1364, king of Scotland (1332, 1333–56)
7 letter words containing a, b, o, l, i
- abolish — If someone in authority abolishes a system or practice, they formally put an end to it.
- aboulia — abulia
- alebion — a son of Poseidon who, with his brother Dercynus, was killed by Hercules while attempting to steal the cattle that Hercules had taken from Geryon.
- bailout — A bailout of an organization or individual that has financial problems is the act of helping them by giving them money.
- balliol — a college of Oxford University, founded before 1268.
8 letter words containing a, b, o, l, i
- ablation — the surgical removal of an organ, structure, or part
- ablution — the ritual washing of a priest's hands or of sacred vessels
- abutilon — any shrub or herbaceous plant of the malvaceous genus Abutilon, such as the flowering maple, that have showy white, yellow, or red flowers
- al-obeid — El Obeid
- alberoni — Giulio [joo-lyaw] /ˈdʒu lyɔ/ (Show IPA), 1664–1752, Italian cardinal and statesman: prime minister of Spain 1715–19.
9 letter words containing a, b, o, l, i
- abdominal — Abdominal is used to describe something that is situated in the abdomen or forms part of it.
- abolition — The abolition of something such as a system or practice is its formal ending.
- airmobile — capable of being moved by air, esp by helicopter
- albinotic — of or relating to albinism.
- allobaric — of or relating to change in atmospheric pressure: allobaric wind.
10 letter words containing a, b, o, l, i
- abdominals — You can refer to your abdominal muscles as your abdominals when you are talking about exercise.
- abmodality — the differing of a measurable trait in an individual case from the mean for a population.
- abominable — Something that is abominable is very unpleasant or bad.
- abominably — repugnantly hateful; detestable; loathsome: an abominable crime.
- aboriginal — An Aboriginal is an Australian Aborigine.
11 letter words containing a, b, o, l, i
12 letter words containing a, b, o, l, i
- aberrational — characterized by aberration
- abolitionism — the principle or policy of abolition, especially of slavery of blacks in the U.S.
- abolitionist — An abolitionist is someone who campaigns for the abolition of a particular system or practice.
- abolitionize — (esp. prior to the Civil War) to convert (persons, a region, a state, etc.) to abolitionism.
- aboriginalia — objects from Aboriginal culture used as decorations, esp when they produce a distorted, sentimental view of Aborigines and Aboriginal history
13 letter words containing a, b, o, l, i
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- abolitionists — (especially prior to the Civil War) a person who advocated or supported the abolition of slavery in the U.S.
- aboriginality — the state of being Aboriginal, esp with regard to having a common Aboriginal culture
- absorbability — to suck up or drink in (a liquid); soak up: A sponge absorbs water.
- abyssopelagic — referring to or occurring in the region of deep water above the floor of the ocean
14 letter words containing a, b, o, l, i
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- above-the-line — denoting entries printed above the horizontal line on a company's profit-and-loss account separating the entries that show how the profit (or loss) was made from the entries showing how the profit is to be distributed
- absquatulation — to flee; abscond: The old prospector absquatulated with our picks and shovel.
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accountability — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
15 letter words containing a, b, o, l, i
- anti-globalizer — a political activist who challenges the concept of globalization and promotes practices that do not cause environmental damage
- approachability — capable of being approached; accessible.
- ariboflavinosis — a condition resulting from a dietary deficiency of riboflavin
- balanoposthitis — An inflammation of the glans penis and the prepuce.
- benzoglyoxaline — benzimidazole.
16 letter words containing a, b, o, l, i
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- actinobacillosis — a disease of cattle and sheep, caused by infection with an Actinobacillus lignieresii and characterized by soft tissue lesions, esp of the tongue
- aulnay-sous-bois — a town in N central France, a suburb NE of Paris.
- autobiographical — An autobiographical piece of writing relates to events in the life of the person who has written it.
- ballast-resistor — Nautical. any heavy material carried temporarily or permanently in a vessel to provide desired draft and stability.
17 letter words containing a, b, o, l, i
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- assyro-babylonian — of or relating to Assyria and Babylonia.
- betagalactosidase — any of a family of enzymes capable of liberating galactose from carbohydrates.
- biopharmaceutical — of or relating to drugs produced using biotechnology
- bitter-almond-oil — Also called sweet almond oil, expressed almond oil. a colorless to pale yellow fatty oil expressed from the seeds of the sweet almond, used in preparing perfumes and confections.
18 letter words containing a, b, o, l, i
- agammaglobulinemia — a condition of the blood, either congenital or acquired, in which there is near or complete absence of gamma globulin and a failure of the body to form antibodies, resulting in a frequent occurrence of infectious disease.
- anti-globalization — a political belief opposed to the emergence of a single world market dominated by multinational companies
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- battery-eliminator — a person or thing that eliminates.
- carboxyhaemoglobin — haemoglobin coordinated with carbon monoxide, formed as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning. As carbon monoxide is bound in preference to oxygen, tissues are deprived of oxygen
19 letter words containing a, b, o, l, i
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- chromoblastomycosis — Long-term fungal infection of the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
- devils-on-horseback — a savoury of prunes wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
20 letter words containing a, b, o, l, i
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
- clean-bill-of-health — a certificate, carried by a ship, attesting to the presence or absence of infectious diseases among the ship's crew and at the port from which it has come.
- meta-dichlorobenzene — a colorless liquid, C 6 H 4 Cl 2 , soluble in alcohol and ether: used as a fumigant and insecticide.
21 letter words containing a, b, o, l, i
- hypogammaglobulinemia — A type of immune disorder characterised by a reduction in all types of gamma globulins.
23 letter words containing a, b, o, l, i
- hypobetalipoproteinemia — (pathology) A low level of betalipoprotein (low-density lipoprotein) in the bloodstream.
24 letter words containing a, b, o, l, i
32 letter words containing a, b, o, l, i
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, O, L, I. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 5144 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, O, L, I that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.