Words containing a, b, o, l
4 letter words containing a, b, o, l
- bola — a missile used by gauchos and Indians of South America, consisting of two or more heavy balls on a cord. It is hurled at a running quarry, such as an ox or rhea, so as to entangle its legs
5 letter words containing a, b, o, l
- aboil — boiling
- balao — a halfbeak, Hemiramphus balao, of tropical western Atlantic seas.
- balbo — Italo (ˈitalo). 1896–1940, Italian Fascist politician and airman: minister of aviation (1929–33)
- balon — the lightness and grace of movement that make a dancer appear buoyant.
- balop — Also called balop card. a photographic print made on smooth, matte, double-weight paper, used especially in television advertisements.
6 letter words containing a, b, o, l
- abloom — in flower; blooming
- abolla — a cloak worn by Roman soldiers, worn draped over one shoulder and fastened with a metal brooch
- aboral — away from or opposite the mouth
- abvolt — the cgs unit of potential difference in the electromagnetic system; the potential difference between two points when work of 1 erg must be done to transfer 1 abcoulomb of charge from one point to the other: equivalent to 10–8 volt
- albano — Lake, a crater lake in C Italy, SE of Rome.
7 letter words containing a, b, o, l
- aalborg — a city and port in Denmark, in N Jutland. Pop: 121 549 (2004 est)
- abalone — Abalone is a shellfish that you can eat and that has a shiny substance called mother-of-pearl inside its shell.
- abelson — Philip. 1913–2004, US physical chemist. He created (with Edwin McMillan) the first transuranic element, neptunium (1940)
- ablator — the heat shield of a space vehicle, which melts or wears away during re-entry into the earth's atmosphere
- abolish — If someone in authority abolishes a system or practice, they formally put an end to it.
8 letter words containing a, b, o, l
- abalones — a large mollusk of the genus Haliotis, having a bowllike shell bearing a row of respiratory holes, the flesh of which is used for food and the shell for ornament and as a source of mother-of-pearl.
- abelmosk — a tropical bushy malvaceous plant, Hibiscus abelmoschus, cultivated for its yellow-and-crimson flowers and for its musk-scented seeds, which yield an oil used in perfumery
- ablation — the surgical removal of an organ, structure, or part
- ablution — the ritual washing of a priest's hands or of sacred vessels
- abnormal — Someone or something that is abnormal is unusual, especially in a way that is worrying.
9 letter words containing a, b, o, l
- abcoulomb — the cgs unit of electric charge in the electromagnetic system; the charge per second passing any cross section of a conductor through which a steady current of 1 abampere is flowing: equivalent to 10 coulombs
- abdominal — Abdominal is used to describe something that is situated in the abdomen or forms part of it.
- abolition — The abolition of something such as a system or practice is its formal ending.
- absolutes — free from imperfection; complete; perfect: absolute liberty.
- absolvent — a person who absolves
10 letter words containing a, b, o, l
- abdominals — You can refer to your abdominal muscles as your abdominals when you are talking about exercise.
- abmodality — the differing of a measurable trait in an individual case from the mean for a population.
- abnormalcy — abnormality.
- abnormally — not normal, average, typical, or usual; deviating from a standard: abnormal powers of concentration; an abnormal amount of snow; abnormal behavior.
- abominable — Something that is abominable is very unpleasant or bad.
11 letter words containing a, b, o, l
12 letter words containing a, b, o, l
- abel-meholah — a city in ancient Palestine, east of the Jordan River: the home of Elisha. Judges 7:22; I Kings 4:12; 19:16.
- aberrational — characterized by aberration
- abolitionism — the principle or policy of abolition, especially of slavery of blacks in the U.S.
- abolitionist — An abolitionist is someone who campaigns for the abolition of a particular system or practice.
- abolitionize — (esp. prior to the Civil War) to convert (persons, a region, a state, etc.) to abolitionism.
13 letter words containing a, b, o, l
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- abolitionists — (especially prior to the Civil War) a person who advocated or supported the abolition of slavery in the U.S.
- aboriginality — the state of being Aboriginal, esp with regard to having a common Aboriginal culture
- absorbability — to suck up or drink in (a liquid); soak up: A sponge absorbs water.
- abyssopelagic — referring to or occurring in the region of deep water above the floor of the ocean
14 letter words containing a, b, o, l
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- above-the-line — denoting entries printed above the horizontal line on a company's profit-and-loss account separating the entries that show how the profit (or loss) was made from the entries showing how the profit is to be distributed
- absquatulation — to flee; abscond: The old prospector absquatulated with our picks and shovel.
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accountability — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
15 letter words containing a, b, o, l
- acknowledgeable — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- anti-globalizer — a political activist who challenges the concept of globalization and promotes practices that do not cause environmental damage
- approachability — capable of being approached; accessible.
- ariboflavinosis — a condition resulting from a dietary deficiency of riboflavin
- balanoposthitis — An inflammation of the glans penis and the prepuce.
16 letter words containing a, b, o, l
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- actinobacillosis — a disease of cattle and sheep, caused by infection with an Actinobacillus lignieresii and characterized by soft tissue lesions, esp of the tongue
- approachableness — capable of being approached; accessible.
- aulnay-sous-bois — a town in N central France, a suburb NE of Paris.
- autobiographical — An autobiographical piece of writing relates to events in the life of the person who has written it.
17 letter words containing a, b, o, l
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- ashby-de-la-zouch — a town in central England, in Leicestershire: Mary, Queen of Scots, was imprisoned (1569) in the castle. Pop: 11 409 (2001)
- assyro-babylonian — of or relating to Assyria and Babylonia.
- bachelor's-button — any of various plants with round flower heads, especially the cornflower.
- betagalactosidase — any of a family of enzymes capable of liberating galactose from carbohydrates.
18 letter words containing a, b, o, l
- agammaglobulinemia — a condition of the blood, either congenital or acquired, in which there is near or complete absence of gamma globulin and a failure of the body to form antibodies, resulting in a frequent occurrence of infectious disease.
- anti-globalization — a political belief opposed to the emergence of a single world market dominated by multinational companies
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- battery-eliminator — a person or thing that eliminates.
19 letter words containing a, b, o, l
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- ambassador-at-large — an ambassador with special duties who may be sent to more than one government
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
20 letter words containing a, b, o, l
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
- clean-bill-of-health — a certificate, carried by a ship, attesting to the presence or absence of infectious diseases among the ship's crew and at the port from which it has come.
22 letter words containing a, b, o, l
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
24 letter words containing a, b, o, l
- assembly-of-the-notables — a prominent, distinguished, or important person.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, O, L. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 9097 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, O, L that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.