Words containing a, b, n, o, r
5 letter words containing a, b, n, o, r
- baron — A baron is a man who is a member of the lowest rank of the nobility.
6 letter words containing a, b, n, o, r
- bangor — a university town in NW Wales, in Gwynedd, on the Menai Strait. Pop: 15 280 (2001)
- barong — a broad-bladed cleaver-like knife used in the Philippines
- barons — a member of the lowest grade of nobility.
- barony — A barony is the rank or position of a baron.
- barron — Clarence Walker, 1855–1928, U.S. financial publisher.
7 letter words containing a, b, n, o, r
- baconer — a pig that weighs between 83 and 101 kg, from which bacon is cut
- bandore — a 16th-century plucked musical instrument resembling a lute but larger and fitted with seven pairs of metal strings
- baranov — Aleksandr Andreyevich [uh-lyi-ksahn-dr uhn-drye-yi-vyich] /ʌ lyɪˈksɑn dr ʌnˈdryɛ yɪ vyɪtʃ/ (Show IPA), 1747–1819, Russian fur trader in Alaska.
- bargoon — a bargain
- barnlot — barnyard.
8 letter words containing a, b, n, o, r
- abnormal — Someone or something that is abnormal is unusual, especially in a way that is worrying.
- aborning — while being born, developed, or realized (esp in the phrase die aborning)
- abortion — If a woman has an abortion, she ends her pregnancy deliberately so that the baby is not born alive.
- abrasion — An abrasion is an area on a person's body where the skin has been scraped.
- abumeron — Avenzoar.
9 letter words containing a, b, n, o, r
- abandoner — a person or thing that abandons
- abhorrent — If something is abhorrent to you, you hate it very much or consider it completely unacceptable.
- abhorring — to regard with extreme repugnance or aversion; detest utterly; loathe; abominate.
- abnormity — lack of normality; a deviation from the usual or typical
- aborigine — Aborigines are members of the tribes that were living in Australia when Europeans arrived there.
10 letter words containing a, b, n, o, r
11 letter words containing a, b, n, o, r
- abandonware — computer software which is no longer sold or supported by its publisher
- abhorrently — causing repugnance; detestable; loathsome: an abhorrent deed.
- ablutionary — a cleansing with water or other liquid, especially as a religious ritual.
- abnormality — An abnormality in something, especially in a person's body or behaviour, is an unusual part or feature of it that may be worrying or dangerous.
- abnormalize — to make abnormal.
12 letter words containing a, b, n, o, r
- a-number-one — noting a vessel regarded by a shipping-classification society as being equipped to the highest standard and with equipment maintained in first-class condition.
- abbreviation — An abbreviation is a short form of a word or phrase, made by leaving out some of the letters or by using only the first letter of each word.
- aberrational — characterized by aberration
- abirritation — to make less irritable; soothe.
- aboriginalia — objects from Aboriginal culture used as decorations, esp when they produce a distorted, sentimental view of Aborigines and Aboriginal history
13 letter words containing a, b, n, o, r
- aaron's-beard — rose of Sharon (def 2).
- abbreviations — a shortened or contracted form of a word or phrase, used to represent the whole, as Dr. for Doctor, U.S. for United States, lb. for pound.
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- aboriginality — the state of being Aboriginal, esp with regard to having a common Aboriginal culture
- abortifacient — causing abortion
14 letter words containing a, b, n, o, r
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- abstractionism — the theory and practice of the abstract, esp of abstract art
- abstractionist — a person who produces abstract works of art.
- afro-caribbean — Afro-Caribbean refers to people from the Caribbean whose ancestors came from Africa.
- album-oriented — of or designating a format featuring rock songs from LPs and CDs rather than singles, especially mainstream rock music.
15 letter words containing a, b, n, o, r
- anteprohibition — before prohibition.
- anti-globalizer — a political activist who challenges the concept of globalization and promotes practices that do not cause environmental damage
- ariboflavinosis — a condition resulting from a dietary deficiency of riboflavin
- basse-normandie — a region of NW France, on the English Channel: consists of the Cherbourg peninsula in the west rising to the Normandy hills in the east; mainly agricultural
- bidirectionally — in a bidirectional manner
16 letter words containing a, b, n, o, r
- anti-prohibition — the act of prohibiting.
- approachableness — capable of being approached; accessible.
- bidirectionality — capable of reacting or functioning in two, usually opposite, directions.
- binocular-fusion — the act or process of fusing; the state of being fused.
- biodeterioration — biodegradation.
17 letter words containing a, b, n, o, r
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- assyro-babylonian — of or relating to Assyria and Babylonia.
- bachelor's-button — any of various plants with round flower heads, especially the cornflower.
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
- barrow-in-furness — an industrial town in NW England, in S Cumbria. Pop: 47 194 (2001)
18 letter words containing a, b, n, o, r
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- battery-eliminator — a person or thing that eliminates.
- battleground-state — a state of the U.S. in which the Democratic and Republican candidates both have a good chance of winning and that is considered key to the outcome of a presidential election: the swing states of Ohio and Indiana.
- beggar-my-neighbor — beggar-your-neighbor.
19 letter words containing a, b, n, o, r
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- anti-prohibitionist — a person who favors or advocates prohibition.
- beggar-my-neighbour — a card game in which one player tries to win all the cards of the other player
- devils-on-horseback — a savoury of prunes wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
20 letter words containing a, b, n, o, r
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- beggar-your-neighbor — a children's card game for two, played with 52 cards, that is won when a player captures all of the cards.
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
- meta-dichlorobenzene — a colorless liquid, C 6 H 4 Cl 2 , soluble in alcohol and ether: used as a fumigant and insecticide.
23 letter words containing a, b, n, o, r
- hypobetalipoproteinemia — (pathology) A low level of betalipoprotein (low-density lipoprotein) in the bloodstream.
24 letter words containing a, b, n, o, r
27 letter words containing a, b, n, o, r
- introgressive-hybridization — the introduction of genes from one species into the gene pool of another species, occurring when matings between the two produce fertile hybrids.
32 letter words containing a, b, n, o, r
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, N, O, R. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 5813 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, N, O, R that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.