Words containing a, b, n, e, g
5 letter words containing a, b, n, e, g
6 letter words containing a, b, n, e, g
7 letter words containing a, b, n, e, g
- bandage — A bandage is a long strip of cloth which is wrapped around a wounded part of someone's body to protect or support it.
- bangers — A sausage.
- bangled — a rigid, ring-shaped bracelet usually made without a clasp so as to slip over the hand, but sometimes having a hinged opening and a clasp.
- bangles — Plural form of bangle.
- banteng — a species of wild ox found in SE Asia
8 letter words containing a, b, n, e, g
- -bearing — -bearing combines with nouns to form adjectives which describe things that hold the specified substance inside them.
- abednego — one of Daniel's three companions who, together with Shadrach and Meshach, was miraculously saved from destruction in Nebuchadnezzar's fiery furnace (Daniel 3:12–30)
- abegging — in the act of begging
- abelungu — (South Africa, now chiefly pejorative) White people collectively.
- abetting — to encourage, support, or countenance by aid or approval, usually in wrongdoing: to abet a swindler; to abet a crime.
9 letter words containing a, b, n, e, g
- abiogenic — not resulting from the activity of living organisms.
- abnegated — Simple past tense and past participle of abnegate.
- abnegates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of abnegate.
- abnegator — (rare) One who abnegates, denies, or rejects. (From Mid 17th century.).
- aborigine — Aborigines are members of the tribes that were living in Australia when Europeans arrived there.
10 letter words containing a, b, n, e, g
- abiogenist — a person who believes in abiogenesis
- abnegating — Present participle of abnegate.
- abnegation — a giving up of rights, etc.; self-denial; renunciation
- abnegative — (obsolete, rare): Denying; renouncing; negative.
- aborigines — one of the original or earliest known inhabitants of a country or region.
11 letter words containing a, b, n, e, g
- abidingness — The state or quality abiding. (Mid 19th century.).
- abiogenesis — the hypothetical process by which living organisms first arose on earth from nonliving matter
- abiogenetic — (biology) Of or pertaining to abiogenesis, originated by abiogenesis.
- aboveground — occurring, situated, etc. above or on the surface of the earth
- abridgement — a shortened or condensed form of a book, speech, etc., that still retains the basic contents: an abridgment of Tolstoy's War and Peace.
12 letter words containing a, b, n, e, g
- abbreviating — Present participle of abbreviate.
- abridgements — Plural form of abridgement.
- afterburning — a process in which additional fuel is ignited in the exhaust gases of a jet engine to produce additional thrust
- agglutinable — Able to be agglutinated; that readily undergoes agglutination.
- agribusiness — Agribusiness is the various businesses that produce, sell, and distribute farm products, especially on a large scale.
13 letter words containing a, b, n, e, g
- abiogenically — in a way that does not involve living organisms
- advantageable — being of advantage; advantageous
- agreeableness — to one's liking; pleasing: agreeable manners; an agreeable sensation.
- air-breathing — (of an engine, aircraft, missile, etc.) to take in air from the atmosphere to oxidize the fuel for combustion.
- all-embracing — Something that is all-embracing includes or affects everyone or everything.
14 letter words containing a, b, n, e, g
- agribusinesses — Plural form of agribusiness.
- anti-bourgeois — opposed to anyone or anything considered bourgeois
- aviation-badge — Also called aviation badge. Military Informal. a badge bearing the image of a spread pair of bird's wings with a distinctive center design, awarded to an aircrewman on completion of certain requirements.
- baby-battering — the physical abuse of a baby or young child
- back-pedalling — a retreat from or a retraction of a previously held view
15 letter words containing a, b, n, e, g
- abiogenetically — in an abiogenetic manner
- acknowledgeable — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- acknowledgeably — in a way that is able to be generally acknowledged or recognized
- agribusinessman — a person who engages in agribusiness
- anti-globalizer — a political activist who challenges the concept of globalization and promotes practices that do not cause environmental damage
16 letter words containing a, b, n, e, g
- bargain-basement — very low-priced.
- bethmann-hollweg — Theobald von [tey-oh-bahlt fuh n] /ˈteɪ oʊˌbɑlt fən/ (Show IPA), 1856–1921, German statesman: chancellor 1909–17.
- biotechnological — Biotechnological means relating to biotechnology.
- congeliturbation — the churning, heaving, and thrusting of soil material due to the action of frost.
- counterbalancing — Present participle of counterbalance.
17 letter words containing a, b, n, e, g
- baden-wurttemberg — a state of SW Germany. Capital: Stuttgart. Pop: 53 938 (2003 est). Area: 35 742 sq km (13 800 sq miles)
- board-and-shingle — a small dwelling with wooden walls and a shingle roof
- carboxyhemoglobin — a compound formed in the blood when carbon monoxide occupies the positions on the hemoglobin molecule normally taken by oxygen, resulting in cellular oxygen starvation
- congo-brazzaville — a republic in W Central Africa: formerly the French colony of Middle Congo, part of French Equatorial Africa, it became independent in 1960; consists mostly of equatorial forest, with savanna and extensive swamps; drained chiefly by the Rivers Congo and Ubangi. Official language: French. Religion: Christian majority. Currency: franc. Capital: Brazzaville. Pop: 4 492 689 (2013 est). Area: 342 000 sq km (132 018 sq miles)
- contrasuggestible — responding or tending to respond to a suggestion by doing or believing the opposite
18 letter words containing a, b, n, e, g
- agammaglobulinemia — a condition of the blood, either congenital or acquired, in which there is near or complete absence of gamma globulin and a failure of the body to form antibodies, resulting in a frequent occurrence of infectious disease.
- attention-grabbing — An attention-grabbing remark or activity is one that is intended to make people notice it.
- battleground-state — a state of the U.S. in which the Democratic and Republican candidates both have a good chance of winning and that is considered key to the outcome of a presidential election: the swing states of Ohio and Indiana.
- beggar-my-neighbor — beggar-your-neighbor.
- bosnia-herzegovina — a country in SE Europe; a constituent republic of Yugoslavia until 1991; in a state of civil war (1992–95); Serbian and Croatian forces were also involved: mostly barren and mountainous, with forests in the east. Languages: Bosnian, Croatian, and Serbian (formerly all regarded together as Serbo-Croat). Religion: Muslim, Serbian Orthodox, and Roman Catholic. Currency: marka (pegged to the euro). Capital: Sarajevo. Pop: 3 875 723 (2013 est). Area: 51 129 sq km (19 737 sq miles)
19 letter words containing a, b, n, e, g
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- beggar-my-neighbour — a card game in which one player tries to win all the cards of the other player
- distinguishableness — The state or quality of being distinguishable.
- harbinger-of-spring — a North American umbelliferous herb, Erigenia bulbosa, having white flowers that bloom early in the spring.
20 letter words containing a, b, n, e, g
21 letter words containing a, b, n, e, g
- hypogammaglobulinemia — A type of immune disorder characterised by a reduction in all types of gamma globulins.
24 letter words containing a, b, n, e, g
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
- laryngotracheobronchitis — A respiratory disease, a form of croup.
27 letter words containing a, b, n, e, g
- introgressive-hybridization — the introduction of genes from one species into the gene pool of another species, occurring when matings between the two produce fertile hybrids.
29 letter words containing a, b, n, e, g
- arabian-nights-entertainments — a collection of Eastern folk tales derived in part from Indian and Persian sources and dating from the 10th century a.d.
32 letter words containing a, b, n, e, g
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, N, E, G. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3042 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, N, E, G that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.