Words containing a, b, i, l, t
5 letter words containing a, b, i, l, t
- balti — A balti is a vegetable or meat dish of Indian origin which is cooked and served in a bowl-shaped pan.
6 letter words containing a, b, i, l, t
- albeit — You use albeit to introduce a fact or comment which reduces the force or significance of what you have just said.
- albite — a colourless, milky-white, yellow, pink, green, or black mineral of the feldspar group and plagioclase series, found in igneous sedimentary and metamorphic rocks. It is used in the manufacture of glass and ceramics. Composition: sodium aluminium silicate. Formula: NaALSi3O8. Crystal structure: triclinic
- baltic — denoting or relating to the Baltic Sea or the Baltic States
- bitola — city in S Macedonia: pop. 75,000
- bolita — a form of numbers pool.
7 letter words containing a, b, i, l, t
- ability — Your ability to do something is the fact that you can do it.
- alberti — Leon Battista (leˈɔn batˈtista). 1404–72, Italian Renaissance architect, painter, writer, and musician; among his architectural designs are the façades of Sta. Maria Novella at Florence and S. Francesco at Rimini
- astilbe — any perennial saxifragaceous plant of the genus Astilbe of E Asia and North America: cultivated for their ornamental spikes or panicles of pink or white flowers
- backlit — illuminated from behind
- bailout — A bailout of an organization or individual that has financial problems is the act of helping them by giving them money.
8 letter words containing a, b, i, l, t
- abbatial — of or relating to an abbot, abbess, or abbey
- ablation — the surgical removal of an organ, structure, or part
- ablative — (in certain inflected languages such as Latin) denoting a case of nouns, pronouns, and adjectives indicating the agent in passive sentences or the instrument, manner, or place of the action described by the verb
- ablution — the ritual washing of a priest's hands or of sacred vessels
- abristle — Bristling.
9 letter words containing a, b, i, l, t
- abactinal — (of organisms showing radial symmetry) situated away from or opposite to the mouth; aboral
- abilities — power or capacity to do or act physically, mentally, legally, morally, financially, etc.
- abolition — The abolition of something such as a system or practice is its formal ending.
- albertine — a female given name: derived from Albert.
- albertite — a black solid variety of bitumen that has a conchoidal fracture and occurs in veins in oil-bearing strata
10 letter words containing a, b, i, l, t
- abacterial — not caused by or characterized by the presence of bacteria
- abalienate — (civil law, transitive) To transfer the title of from one to another; to alienate.
- abmodality — the differing of a measurable trait in an individual case from the mean for a population.
- absolution — If someone is given absolution, they are forgiven for something wrong that they have done.
- absolutism — Absolutism is a political system in which one ruler or leader has complete power and authority over a country.
11 letter words containing a, b, i, l, t
- abiotically — in a way that involves the absence of life or the absence of living forms
- ablactation — the weaning of an infant
- ablutionary — a cleansing with water or other liquid, especially as a religious ritual.
- abnormality — An abnormality in something, especially in a person's body or behaviour, is an unusual part or feature of it that may be worrying or dangerous.
- abolishment — to do away with; put an end to; annul; make void: to abolish slavery.
12 letter words containing a, b, i, l, t
- aberrational — characterized by aberration
- abolitionism — the principle or policy of abolition, especially of slavery of blacks in the U.S.
- abolitionist — An abolitionist is someone who campaigns for the abolition of a particular system or practice.
- abolitionize — (esp. prior to the Civil War) to convert (persons, a region, a state, etc.) to abolitionism.
- absolutistic — relating to absolutism or absolutists
13 letter words containing a, b, i, l, t
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- abolitionists — (especially prior to the Civil War) a person who advocated or supported the abolition of slavery in the U.S.
- aboriginality — the state of being Aboriginal, esp with regard to having a common Aboriginal culture
- absorbability — to suck up or drink in (a liquid); soak up: A sponge absorbs water.
- acceptability — capable or worthy of being accepted.
14 letter words containing a, b, i, l, t
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- above-the-line — denoting entries printed above the horizontal line on a company's profit-and-loss account separating the entries that show how the profit (or loss) was made from the entries showing how the profit is to be distributed
- absentmindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- absquatulation — to flee; abscond: The old prospector absquatulated with our picks and shovel.
- accountability — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
15 letter words containing a, b, i, l, t
- absent-mindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- anti-globalizer — a political activist who challenges the concept of globalization and promotes practices that do not cause environmental damage
- anti-liberalism — the quality or state of being liberal, as in behavior or attitude.
- anti-republican — of, relating to, or of the nature of a republic.
- approachability — capable of being approached; accessible.
16 letter words containing a, b, i, l, t
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- actinobacillosis — a disease of cattle and sheep, caused by infection with an Actinobacillus lignieresii and characterized by soft tissue lesions, esp of the tongue
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- autobiographical — An autobiographical piece of writing relates to events in the life of the person who has written it.
- ballast-resistor — Nautical. any heavy material carried temporarily or permanently in a vessel to provide desired draft and stability.
17 letter words containing a, b, i, l, t
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- antiestablishment — opposed to or working against the existing power structure or mores, as of society or government: Antiestablishment candidates promised to disband the army, Congress, and the cabinet if elected.
- baile-atha-cliath — Gaelic Baile Àtha Cliath. a seaport in and the capital of the Republic of Ireland, in the E part, on the Irish Sea.
- betagalactosidase — any of a family of enzymes capable of liberating galactose from carbohydrates.
- biopharmaceutical — of or relating to drugs produced using biotechnology
18 letter words containing a, b, i, l, t
- anti-establishment — opposed to established authority
- anti-globalization — a political belief opposed to the emergence of a single world market dominated by multinational companies
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- bats-in-the-belfry — a hairy Eurasian campanulaceous plant, Campanula trachelium, with bell-shaped blue-purple flowers
- battery-eliminator — a person or thing that eliminates.
19 letter words containing a, b, i, l, t
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- chromoblastomycosis — Long-term fungal infection of the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
- february-revolution — Also called February Revolution. the uprising in Russia in March, 1917 (February Old Style), in which the Czarist government collapsed and a provisional government was established.
20 letter words containing a, b, i, l, t
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
- clean-bill-of-health — a certificate, carried by a ship, attesting to the presence or absence of infectious diseases among the ship's crew and at the port from which it has come.
21 letter words containing a, b, i, l, t
- disestablishmentarian — a person who favors the separation of church and state, especially the withdrawal of special rights, status, and support granted an established church by a state; an advocate of disestablishing a state church.
22 letter words containing a, b, i, l, t
- antiestablishmentarian — a person who supports or advocates antiestablishmentarianism.
23 letter words containing a, b, i, l, t
- hypobetalipoproteinemia — (pathology) A low level of betalipoprotein (low-density lipoprotein) in the bloodstream.
24 letter words containing a, b, i, l, t
- disestablishmentarianism — a person who favors the separation of church and state, especially the withdrawal of special rights, status, and support granted an established church by a state; an advocate of disestablishing a state church.
- hyperbetalipoproteinemia — An abnormally high level of betalipoprotein in the blood.
25 letter words containing a, b, i, l, t
28 letter words containing a, b, i, l, t
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
32 letter words containing a, b, i, l, t
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, I, L, T. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 6142 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, I, L, T that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.