Words containing a, b, h, o, r, e
7 letter words containing a, b, h, o, r, e
8 letter words containing a, b, h, o, r, e
- abhorred — to regard with extreme repugnance or aversion; detest utterly; loathe; abominate.
- abhorrer — to regard with extreme repugnance or aversion; detest utterly; loathe; abominate.
- asheboro — a town in central North Carolina.
- bachelor — A bachelor is a man who has never married.
- barouche — a four-wheeled horse-drawn carriage, popular in the 19th century, having a retractable hood over the rear half, seats inside for two couples facing each other, and a driver's seat outside at the front
9 letter words containing a, b, h, o, r, e
- abhorrent — If something is abhorrent to you, you hate it very much or consider it completely unacceptable.
- abhorreth — Archaic third-person singular form of abhor.
- abolisher — Agent noun of abolish; one who abolishes. (First attested from the mid 17th century.).
- acrophobe — a person who is abnormally afraid of heights
- aerophobe — a person who suffers from aerophobia
10 letter words containing a, b, h, o, r, e
- abhorrence — Someone's abhorrence of something is their strong hatred of it.
- abhorrency — (obsolete) Aberrancy. (Attested only in the late 16th century.).
- abhorrible — (rare, obsolete) Detestable. (mid 17th century).
- aerophobia — a pathological fear of draughts of air
- agoraphobe — a person suffering from agoraphobia
11 letter words containing a, b, h, o, r, e
- abhorrences — Plural form of abhorrence.
- abhorrently — causing repugnance; detestable; loathsome: an abhorrent deed.
- aelurophobe — ailurophobe.
- ailurophobe — a person who dislikes or is afraid of cats
- baby-mother — a young mother who has been abandoned by the baby's father just before or after the birth
12 letter words containing a, b, h, o, r, e
13 letter words containing a, b, h, o, r, e
- achromobacter — any of several rod-shaped bacteria of the genus Achromobacter, found in soil and water.
- alpha-blocker — any of a class of drugs that prevent the stimulation of alpha adrenoceptors, a type of receptor in the sympathetic nervous system, by adrenaline and noradrenaline and that therefore cause widening of blood vessels: used in the treatment of high blood pressure and prostatic hyperplasia
- alphabetiform — having similarities to letters of the alphabet
- anthropophobe — One who dislikes human beings.
- arachnephobia — Misspelling of arachnophobia.
14 letter words containing a, b, h, o, r, e
15 letter words containing a, b, h, o, r, e
16 letter words containing a, b, h, o, r, e
- across-the-board — applying to all employees, members, groups, or categories; general: The across-the-board pay increase means a raise for all employees.
- approachableness — capable of being approached; accessible.
- atherothrombotic — (medicine) Pertaining to or caused by atherothrombosis, the sudden disruption of an atherosclerotic plaque.
- bachelor-at-arms — bachelor (def 4).
- bathythermograph — a device for measuring the temperature of the ocean at any specific depth down to c. 1,800 m (c. 5,900 ft)
17 letter words containing a, b, h, o, r, e
- bachelor's-button — any of various plants with round flower heads, especially the cornflower.
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
- biopharmaceutical — of or relating to drugs produced using biotechnology
- blood-and-thunder — sensationalism, violence, or exaggerated melodrama: a movie full of blood and thunder.
- board-and-shingle — a small dwelling with wooden walls and a shingle roof
18 letter words containing a, b, h, o, r, e
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- beggar-my-neighbor — beggar-your-neighbor.
- bosnia-herzegovina — a country in SE Europe; a constituent republic of Yugoslavia until 1991; in a state of civil war (1992–95); Serbian and Croatian forces were also involved: mostly barren and mountainous, with forests in the east. Languages: Bosnian, Croatian, and Serbian (formerly all regarded together as Serbo-Croat). Religion: Muslim, Serbian Orthodox, and Roman Catholic. Currency: marka (pegged to the euro). Capital: Sarajevo. Pop: 3 875 723 (2013 est). Area: 51 129 sq km (19 737 sq miles)
- bromochloromethane — chlorobromomethane.
- carbonic-anhydride — carbon dioxide.
19 letter words containing a, b, h, o, r, e
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- beggar-my-neighbour — a card game in which one player tries to win all the cards of the other player
- devils-on-horseback — a savoury of prunes wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
20 letter words containing a, b, h, o, r, e
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- bacteriochlorophylls — Plural form of bacteriochlorophyll.
- barothermohygrograph — an automatic instrument for recording pressure, temperature, and humidity.
- beggar-your-neighbor — a children's card game for two, played with 52 cards, that is won when a player captures all of the cards.
- meta-dichlorobenzene — a colorless liquid, C 6 H 4 Cl 2 , soluble in alcohol and ether: used as a fumigant and insecticide.
21 letter words containing a, b, h, o, r, e
- comfortably-furnished — containing comfortable furniture
22 letter words containing a, b, h, o, r, e
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
23 letter words containing a, b, h, o, r, e
24 letter words containing a, b, h, o, r, e
27 letter words containing a, b, h, o, r, e
- introgressive-hybridization — the introduction of genes from one species into the gene pool of another species, occurring when matings between the two produce fertile hybrids.
32 letter words containing a, b, h, o, r, e
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, H, O, R, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2088 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, H, O, R, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.