Words containing a, b, g
3 letter words containing a, b, g
- bag — A bag is a container made of thin paper or plastic, for example one that is used in shops to put things in that a customer has bought.
4 letter words containing a, b, g
5 letter words containing a, b, g
- abzug — Bella (Savitzky) [suh-vit-skee] /səˈvɪt ski/ (Show IPA), 1920–98, U.S. politician and women's-rights activist: congresswoman 1971–76.
- badge — A badge is a piece of metal or cloth which you wear to show that you belong to an organization or support a cause. American English usually uses button to refer to a small round metal badge.
- bagel — A bagel is a ring-shaped bread roll.
- baggy — If a piece of clothing is baggy, it hangs loosely on your body.
- bagie — a turnip
6 letter words containing a, b, g
- abying — Present participle of aby.
- agabus — a Christian prophet who predicted a great famine. Acts 11:28.
- alborg — seaport in N Jutland, Denmark: pop. 159,000
- badged — a special or distinctive mark, token, or device worn as a sign of allegiance, membership, authority, achievement, etc.: a police badge; a merit badge.
- badger — A badger is a wild animal which has a white head with two wide black stripes on it. Badgers live underground and usually come up to feed at night.
7 letter words containing a, b, g
- aalborg — a city and port in Denmark, in N Jutland. Pop: 121 549 (2004 est)
- abagtha — one of the seven eunuchs who served in the court of King Ahasuerus. Esther 1:10.
- abatage — the slaughter of animals, especially the slaughter of diseased animals to prevent the infection of others.
- abating — to reduce in amount, degree, intensity, etc.; lessen; diminish: to abate a tax; to abate one's enthusiasm.
- abgatha — Abagtha.
8 letter words containing a, b, g
- abattage — the slaughter of animals, especially the slaughter of diseased animals to prevent the infection of others.
- abednego — one of Daniel's three companions who, together with Shadrach and Meshach, was miraculously saved from destruction in Nebuchadnezzar's fiery furnace (Daniel 3:12–30)
- abegging — in the act of begging
- abetting — to encourage, support, or countenance by aid or approval, usually in wrongdoing: to abet a swindler; to abet a crime.
- abingdon — a market town in S England, in Oxfordshire. Pop: 36 010 (2001)
9 letter words containing a, b, g
- abhorring — to regard with extreme repugnance or aversion; detest utterly; loathe; abominate.
- abiogenic — not resulting from the activity of living organisms.
- aboardage — collision between two vessels meeting side-on or at a slight angle.
- aborigine — Aborigines are members of the tribes that were living in Australia when Europeans arrived there.
- abounding — to occur or exist in great quantities or numbers: a stream in which trout abound.
10 letter words containing a, b, g
- abandoning — to leave completely and finally; forsake utterly; desert: to abandon one's farm; to abandon a child; to abandon a sinking ship.
- abnegation — a giving up of rights, etc.; self-denial; renunciation
- aboriginal — An Aboriginal is an Australian Aborigine.
- aborigines — one of the original or earliest known inhabitants of a country or region.
- abridgment — a shortened version of a written work
11 letter words containing a, b, g
- abiogenesis — the hypothetical process by which living organisms first arose on earth from nonliving matter
- abiological — not involving living organisms
- aboveground — occurring, situated, etc. above or on the surface of the earth
- abridgement — a shortened or condensed form of a book, speech, etc., that still retains the basic contents: an abridgment of Tolstoy's War and Peace.
- abstracting — thought of apart from concrete realities, specific objects, or actual instances: an abstract idea.
12 letter words containing a, b, g
- aboriginalia — objects from Aboriginal culture used as decorations, esp when they produce a distorted, sentimental view of Aborigines and Aboriginal history
- aboriginally — of, relating to, or typical of aborigines: aboriginal customs.
- afterburning — a process in which additional fuel is ignited in the exhaust gases of a jet engine to produce additional thrust
- agribusiness — Agribusiness is the various businesses that produce, sell, and distribute farm products, especially on a large scale.
- agrobusiness — the businesses collectively associated with the production, processing, and distribution of agricultural products.
13 letter words containing a, b, g
- aboriginality — the state of being Aboriginal, esp with regard to having a common Aboriginal culture
- abyssopelagic — referring to or occurring in the region of deep water above the floor of the ocean
- actinobiology — the branch of biology concerned with the effects of radiation on living organisms
- agreeableness — to one's liking; pleasing: agreeable manners; an agreeable sensation.
- agrobacterium — A soil bacterium, of the genus Agrobacterium, which can fix nitrogen, and causes the formation of crown galls in plants.
14 letter words containing a, b, g
- albury-wodonga — a town in SE Australia, in S central New South Wales, on the Murray River: commercial centre of an agricultural region. Pop: 69 880 (2001)
- autobiographer — a person who writes the story of his or her own life
- autobiographic — marked by or dealing with one's own experiences or life history; of or in the manner of an autobiography: autobiographical material; an autobiographical novel.
- aviation-badge — Also called aviation badge. Military Informal. a badge bearing the image of a spread pair of bird's wings with a distinctive center design, awarded to an aircrewman on completion of certain requirements.
- backscratching — a long-handled device for scratching one's own back.
15 letter words containing a, b, g
- acknowledgeable — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- anti-globalizer — a political activist who challenges the concept of globalization and promotes practices that do not cause environmental damage
- barothermograph — an automatic instrument for recording pressure and temperature.
- bathing-machine — a small bathhouse on wheels formerly used as a dressing room and in which bathers could also be transported from the beach to the water.
- bathythermogram — a record made by a bathythermograph.
16 letter words containing a, b, g
- autobiographical — An autobiographical piece of writing relates to events in the life of the person who has written it.
- bargain-basement — very low-priced.
- bathythermograph — a device for measuring the temperature of the ocean at any specific depth down to c. 1,800 m (c. 5,900 ft)
- bethmann-hollweg — Theobald von [tey-oh-bahlt fuh n] /ˈteɪ oʊˌbɑlt fən/ (Show IPA), 1856–1921, German statesman: chancellor 1909–17.
- biodegradability — capable of decaying through the action of living organisms: biodegradable paper; biodegradable detergent.
17 letter words containing a, b, g
- baden-wurttemberg — a state of SW Germany. Capital: Stuttgart. Pop: 53 938 (2003 est). Area: 35 742 sq km (13 800 sq miles)
- bergisch-gladbach — an industrial city in W Germany, near Cologne.
- betagalactosidase — any of a family of enzymes capable of liberating galactose from carbohydrates.
- board-and-shingle — a small dwelling with wooden walls and a shingle roof
- carboxyhemoglobin — a compound formed in the blood when carbon monoxide occupies the positions on the hemoglobin molecule normally taken by oxygen, resulting in cellular oxygen starvation
18 letter words containing a, b, g
- agammaglobulinemia — a condition of the blood, either congenital or acquired, in which there is near or complete absence of gamma globulin and a failure of the body to form antibodies, resulting in a frequent occurrence of infectious disease.
- anti-globalization — a political belief opposed to the emergence of a single world market dominated by multinational companies
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- battleground-state — a state of the U.S. in which the Democratic and Republican candidates both have a good chance of winning and that is considered key to the outcome of a presidential election: the swing states of Ohio and Indiana.
- beggar-my-neighbor — beggar-your-neighbor.
19 letter words containing a, b, g
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- ambassador-at-large — an ambassador with special duties who may be sent to more than one government
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- beggar-my-neighbour — a card game in which one player tries to win all the cards of the other player
20 letter words containing a, b, g
- barothermohygrograph — an automatic instrument for recording pressure, temperature, and humidity.
- beggar-your-neighbor — a children's card game for two, played with 52 cards, that is won when a player captures all of the cards.
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
24 letter words containing a, b, g
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
29 letter words containing a, b, g
- arabian-nights-entertainments — a collection of Eastern folk tales derived in part from Indian and Persian sources and dating from the 10th century a.d.
32 letter words containing a, b, g
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, G. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 6915 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, G that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.