Words containing a, b, d, o, m, i
7 letter words containing a, b, d, o, m, i
8 letter words containing a, b, d, o, m, i
- abdomina — Plural form of abdomen.
- amberoid — a synthetic amber made by compressing pieces of amber and other resins together at a high temperature
- amoeboid — of, related to, or resembling amoebae
- biodrama — a drama based on the life of an actual person or persons.
- bondmaid — an unmarried female serf or slave
9 letter words containing a, b, d, o, m, i
- abdominal — Abdominal is used to describe something that is situated in the abdomen or forms part of it.
- badminton — Badminton is a game played by two or four players on a rectangular court with a high net across the middle. The players try to score points by hitting a small object called a shuttlecock across the net using a racket.
- broadbrim — a broad-brimmed hat, esp one worn by the Quakers in the 17th century
- bromeliad — any plant of the tropical American family Bromeliaceae, typically epiphytes with a rosette of fleshy leaves. The family includes the pineapple and Spanish moss
- cambodian — of or relating to Cambodia or its inhabitants
10 letter words containing a, b, d, o, m, i
- abdominals — You can refer to your abdominal muscles as your abdominals when you are talking about exercise.
- abdominous — pot-bellied
- abmodality — the differing of a measurable trait in an individual case from the mean for a population.
- abominated — Simple past tense and past participle of abominate.
- albumenoid — Alternative form of albuminoid.
11 letter words containing a, b, d, o, m, i
- abdominally — of, in, on, or for the abdomen: abdominal wall; abdominal pains.
- adumbration — to produce a faint image or resemblance of; to outline or sketch.
- albuminoids — any of a class of simple proteins, as keratin, gelatin, or collagen, that are insoluble in all neutral solvents; scleroprotein.
- badmouthing — Slang. to speak critically and often disloyally of; disparage: Why do you bad-mouth your family so much?
- biodynamics — the branch of biology that deals with the energy production and activities of organisms
12 letter words containing a, b, d, o, m, i
- abdominalgia — (medical) Abdominal pain.
- albuminoidal — (chemistry) Of the nature of an albuminoid.
- ambidextrous — Someone who is ambidextrous can use both their right hand and their left hand equally skilfully.
- ambrettolide — a colorless liquid, C 16 H 28 O 2 , having a strong musky odor, used as a fixative in the manufacture of perfume.
- barodynamics — the branch of mechanics concerned with heavy structures
13 letter words containing a, b, d, o, m, i
- ambassadorial — Ambassadorial means belonging or relating to an ambassador.
- ambidexterous — ambidextrous
- basidiomycete — any fungus of the phylum Basidiomycota (formerly class Basidiomycetes), in which the spores are produced in basidia. The group includes boletes, puffballs, smuts, and rusts
- benzimidazole — a crystalline growth-inhibiting compound
- bildungsroman — a novel concerned with a person's formative years and development
14 letter words containing a, b, d, o, m, i
- abdominopelvic — (anatomy) Of or pertaining to the abdomen and (the cavity of) the pelvis.
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- album-oriented — of or designating a format featuring rock songs from LPs and CDs rather than singles, especially mainstream rock music.
- ambassadorship — a diplomatic official of the highest rank, sent by one sovereign or state to another as its resident representative (ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary)
15 letter words containing a, b, d, o, m, i
- above-mentioned — used in a text to refer back to a person or thing that has already been mentioned
- ambassadorships — Plural form of ambassadorship.
- azobisformamide — (chemistry) azodicarbonamide.
- basidiomycetous — belonging or pertaining to the basidiomycetes.
- basse-normandie — a region of NW France, on the English Channel: consists of the Cherbourg peninsula in the west rising to the Normandy hills in the east; mainly agricultural
16 letter words containing a, b, d, o, m, i
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- ambidextrousness — The state or quality of being ambidextrous.
- azodicarbonamide — (chemistry) An organic chemical, a yellow to orange red, odorless, crystalline powder, used in food industry as a food additive, a flour bleaching agent and improving agent and in foaming plastics.
- brick-and-mortar — pertaining to conventional stores, businesses, etc., having physical buildings and facilities, as opposed to Internet or remote services.
- deoxyhaemoglobin — (biochemistry) The form of haemoglobin that has released its oxygen.
17 letter words containing a, b, d, o, m, i
- bitter-almond-oil — Also called sweet almond oil, expressed almond oil. a colorless to pale yellow fatty oil expressed from the seeds of the sweet almond, used in preparing perfumes and confections.
- downwardly-mobile — See under vertical mobility (def 1).
- microdermabrasion — A cosmetic treatment in which the face is sprayed with exfoliant crystals to remove dead epidermal cells.
- temporomandibular — of, relating to, or situated near the hinge joint formed by the lower jaw and the temporal bone of the skull.
18 letter words containing a, b, d, o, m, i
19 letter words containing a, b, d, o, m, i
- phenylthiocarbamide — a crystalline, slightly water-soluble solid, C 6 H 5 NHCSNH 2 , that is either tasteless or bitter, depending upon the heredity of the taster, and is used in medical genetics and as a diagnostic.
20 letter words containing a, b, d, o, m, i
21 letter words containing a, b, d, o, m, i
24 letter words containing a, b, d, o, m, i
32 letter words containing a, b, d, o, m, i
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, D, O, M, I. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 884 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, D, O, M, I that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.