Words containing a, b, c, u, s
5 letter words containing a, b, c, u, s
- scuba — a portable breathing device for free-swimming divers, consisting of a mouthpiece joined by hoses to one or two tanks of compressed air that are strapped on the back.
6 letter words containing a, b, c, u, s
- abacus — An abacus is a frame used for counting. It has rods with sliding beads on them.
- basuco — a highly addictive drug consisting of low-grade cocaine mixed with coca paste and other substances, often cannabis
- baucis — a poor peasant woman who, with her husband Philemon, was rewarded for hospitality to the disguised gods Zeus and Hermes
- sacbut — a person who plays a sacbut
- subact — to subdue
7 letter words containing a, b, c, u, s
- abducts — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of abduct.
- bacchus — (in ancient Greece and Rome) a god of wine and giver of ecstasy, identified with Dionysus
- backups — Plural form of backup.
- bascule — a bridge with a movable section hinged about a horizontal axis and counterbalanced by a weight
- basescu — Traian. born 1951, Romanian politician, president of Romania (2004–14)
8 letter words containing a, b, c, u, s
9 letter words containing a, b, c, u, s
10 letter words containing a, b, c, u, s
11 letter words containing a, b, c, u, s
12 letter words containing a, b, c, u, s
- absolutistic — relating to absolutism or absolutists
- amuse-bouche — an appetizer before a meal
- antibacchius — a metrical foot consisting of three syllables, of which the first two are long and the third is short
- backpressure — a resistant pressure exerted by liquid or gas against the forward motion or flow of an exhaust or pipe system: Careful control of backpressure ensures an even supply of oil from the well.
- backsolution — The process or result of backsolving.
13 letter words containing a, b, c, u, s
- antiscorbutic — preventing or curing scurvy
- aschaffenburg — a city in Germany, on the River Main in Bavaria: seat of the Imperial Diet (1447); ceded to Bavaria in 1814. Pop: 68 607 (2003 est)
- backgrounders — Plural form of backgrounder.
- bancassurance — the selling of insurance products by a bank to its customers
- battlecruiser — A large warship of a type built in the early 20th century, carrying similar armament to a battleship but faster and more lightly armored.
14 letter words containing a, b, c, u, s
- aboriculturist — One skilled in arboricultural matters; one who plants, tends and maintains trees.
- actinobacillus — a bacillus causing disease in animals
- arborsculpture — The art and craft technique of growing and shaping tree trunks.
- baccalaureates — Plural form of baccalaureate.
- balsaminaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Balsaminaceae, a family of flowering plants, including balsam and touch-me-not, that have irregular flowers and explosive capsules
15 letter words containing a, b, c, u, s
- accountableness — the condition of being answerable or accountable
- acousticophobia — Fear of noise.
- antituberculous — (medicine) Acting to combat or counteract tuberculosis.
- autocannibalism — The eating of part of one's own body.
- bacteriophagous — Pertaining to the predation and consumption of bacterium.
16 letter words containing a, b, c, u, s
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- binocular-fusion — the act or process of fusing; the state of being fused.
- branchiopneustic — breathing by means of gills, as certain aquatic insect larvae.
- commensurability — The quality of being commensurable or commensurate.
17 letter words containing a, b, c, u, s
- ashby-de-la-zouch — a town in central England, in Leicestershire: Mary, Queen of Scots, was imprisoned (1569) in the castle. Pop: 11 409 (2001)
- bachelor's-button — any of various plants with round flower heads, especially the cornflower.
- consubstantiation — the doctrine that after the consecration of the Eucharist the substance of the body and blood of Christ coexists within the substance of the consecrated bread and wine
- contrasuggestible — responding or tending to respond to a suggestion by doing or believing the opposite
- deoxyribonuclease — DNase.
18 letter words containing a, b, c, u, s
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- claustrophobically — In a claustrophobic way.
- fibrocartilaginous — a type of cartilage having a large number of fibers.
- hydrofluorocarbons — Plural form of hydrofluorocarbon.
- incommensurability — not commensurable; having no common basis, measure, or standard of comparison.
19 letter words containing a, b, c, u, s
- chlorofluorocarbons — Plural form of chlorofluorocarbon.
- dutchman's-breeches — a plant, Dicentra cucullaria, of the fumitory family, having long clusters of pale-yellow, two-spurred flowers.
- incommensurableness — (rare) Incommensurability.
- internal-combustion — of or relating to an internal-combustion engine.
- pseudo-biographical — of or relating to a person's life: He's gathering biographical data for his book on Milton.
20 letter words containing a, b, c, u, s
- call-by-value-result — An argument passing convention where the actual argument is a variable V whose value is copied to a local variable L inside the called function or procedure. If the procedure modifies L, these changes will not affect V, which may also be in scope inside the procedure, until the procedure returns when the final value of L is copied to V. Under call-by-reference changes to L would affect V immediately. Used, for example, by BBC BASIC V on the Acorn Archimedes.
- semiautobiographical — pertaining to or being a fictionalized account of an author's own life.
21 letter words containing a, b, c, u, s
22 letter words containing a, b, c, u, s
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
24 letter words containing a, b, c, u, s
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
- dibasic-sodium-phosphate — Also called monobasic sodium phosphate. a white, crystalline, slightly hygroscopic, water-soluble powder, NaH 2 PO 4 , used chiefly in dyeing and in electroplating.
- hydrochlorofluorocarbons — Plural form of hydrochlorofluorocarbon.
27 letter words containing a, b, c, u, s
- publius-licinius-valerianus — (Publius Licinius Valerianus) died a.d. c260, Roman emperor 253–60.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, C, U, S. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2048 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, C, U, S that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.