Words containing a, b, c, t, e, r
7 letter words containing a, b, c, t, e, r
- abreact — to alleviate (emotional tension) through abreaction
- batcher — anything that makes something into batches
- bearcat — Informal. a person or thing that fights or acts with force or fierceness.
- berchta — Perchta.
- bracket — If you say that someone or something is in a particular bracket, you mean that they come within a particular range, for example a range of incomes, ages, or prices.
8 letter words containing a, b, c, t, e, r
- acerbate — to embitter or exasperate
- acerbity — Acerbity is a kind of bitter, critical humour.
- backrest — The backrest of a seat or chair is the part which you rest your back on.
- bacteria — Bacteria are very small organisms. Some bacteria can cause disease.
- bacterin — a vaccine prepared from bacteria
9 letter words containing a, b, c, t, e, r
- abreacted — Simple past tense and past participle of abreact.
- acerbated — Simple past tense and past participle of acerbate.
- acerbates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of acerbate.
- aerobatic — (used with a plural verb) stunts performed in flight by an airplane, glider, or the like.
- ascerbate — Misspelling of acerbate.
10 letter words containing a, b, c, t, e, r
- abacterial — not caused by or characterized by the presence of bacteria
- aborticide — the killing of an unborn fetus
- abreaction — the release and expression of emotional tension associated with repressed ideas by bringing those ideas into consciousness
- abreactive — relating to abreaction
- abstracted — Someone who is abstracted is thinking so deeply that they are not fully aware of what is happening around them.
11 letter words containing a, b, c, t, e, r
- abranchiate — having no gills
- absorptance — a measure of the ability of an object to absorb radiation, equal to the ratio of the absorbed radiant flux to the incident flux. For a layer of material the ratio of the flux absorbed between the entry and exit surfaces of the layer to the flux leaving the entry surface is the internal absorptance
- abstractive — that abstracts or can abstract
- acetobacter — any of several ellipsoidal or rodshaped aerobic bacteria of the genus Acetobacter, certain species of which are used in making vinegar.
- antechamber — An antechamber is a small room leading into a larger room.
12 letter words containing a, b, c, t, e, r
13 letter words containing a, b, c, t, e, r
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- achromobacter — any of several rod-shaped bacteria of the genus Achromobacter, found in soil and water.
- acinetobacter — a bacterium that causes infections such as pneumonia, particularly in people who have a compromised immune system
- agrobacterium — A soil bacterium, of the genus Agrobacterium, which can fix nitrogen, and causes the formation of crown galls in plants.
14 letter words containing a, b, c, t, e, r
- abortifacients — Plural form of abortifacient.
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- abstractedness — The state of being abstracted; abstract character. (First attested in the mid 17th century.).
- aeroballistics — the ballistics of projectiles dropped, launched, or fired from aircraft
- aerobiotically — in an aerobiotic manner
15 letter words containing a, b, c, t, e, r
- anti-republican — of, relating to, or of the nature of a republic.
- antibureaucracy — Opposed to bureaucracy.
- antituberculous — (medicine) Acting to combat or counteract tuberculosis.
- archaebacterium — Any primitive bacteria-like organism in the kingdom Archaea.
- archaeobotanist — A person engaged in archaeobotany.
16 letter words containing a, b, c, t, e, r
- across-the-board — applying to all employees, members, groups, or categories; general: The across-the-board pay increase means a raise for all employees.
- antibureaucratic — Lb politics Opposed to bureaucracy.
- atherothrombotic — (medicine) Pertaining to or caused by atherothrombosis, the sudden disruption of an atherosclerotic plaque.
- bachelor-at-arms — bachelor (def 4).
- bacterioplankton — (biology) The bacterial component of marine plankton.
17 letter words containing a, b, c, t, e, r
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- anti-bureaucratic — of, relating to, or characteristic of a bureaucrat or a bureaucracy; arbitrary and routine.
- antimycobacterial — (medicine) That counteracts the effects of mycobacteria.
- bachelor's-button — any of various plants with round flower heads, especially the cornflower.
- bacteriologically — In a bacteriological manner; with respect to bacteriology.
18 letter words containing a, b, c, t, e, r
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- bankers-acceptance — a draft or bill of exchange that a bank has accepted. Abbreviation: BA. Also called banker's acceptance. Compare acceptance (def 6).
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- bromochloromethane — chlorobromomethane.
- character-building — improving certain good or useful traits in a person's character, esp self-reliance, endurance, and courage
19 letter words containing a, b, c, t, e, r
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- dutchman's-breeches — a plant, Dicentra cucullaria, of the fumitory family, having long clusters of pale-yellow, two-spurred flowers.
- heptachlorobiphenyl — (organic compound) Either of twenty-four isomers of the polychlorinated biphenyl containing seven chlorine atoms.
- interchangeableness — Quality of being interchangeable.
- internal-combustion — of or relating to an internal-combustion engine.
20 letter words containing a, b, c, t, e, r
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- bacteriochlorophylls — Plural form of bacteriochlorophyll.
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
- meta-dichlorobenzene — a colorless liquid, C 6 H 4 Cl 2 , soluble in alcohol and ether: used as a fumigant and insecticide.
- semiautobiographical — pertaining to or being a fictionalized account of an author's own life.
21 letter words containing a, b, c, t, e, r
22 letter words containing a, b, c, t, e, r
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
23 letter words containing a, b, c, t, e, r
- pentachloronitrobenzene — a crystalline compound, C 6 Cl 5 NO 2 , used as an herbicide and insecticide. Abbreviation: PCNB.
24 letter words containing a, b, c, t, e, r
- laryngotracheobronchitis — A respiratory disease, a form of croup.
32 letter words containing a, b, c, t, e, r
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, C, T, E, R. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3269 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, C, T, E, R that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.