All choirs synonyms
- chants — Plural form of chant.
- buzzes — a man's very short haircut; crew cut.
- carols — Plural form of carol.
- chirps — Plural form of chirp.
- pipes — a large cask, of varying capacity, especially for wine or oil.
- soli — a musical composition or a passage or section in a musical composition written for performance by one singer or instrumentalist, with or without accompaniment: She sang a solo.
- trolls — to sing or utter in a full, rolling voice.
- tunes — a succession of musical sounds forming an air or melody, with or without the harmony accompanying it.
- canaries — Plural form of canary.