All ached synonyms
- pained — hurt; injured.
- anguished — Anguished means showing or feeling great mental suffering or physical pain.
- hurt — to cause bodily injury to; injure: He was badly hurt in the accident.
- throbbed — to beat with increased force or rapidity, as the heart under the influence of emotion or excitement; palpitate.
- longed — a long rope used to guide a horse during training or exercise.
- desired — wished for
- yearned — to have an earnest or strong desire; long: to yearn for a quiet vacation.
- wanted — to feel a need or a desire for; wish for: to want one's dinner; always wanting something new.
- wished — to want; desire; long for (usually followed by an infinitive or a clause): I wish to travel. I wish that it were morning.
- burned — having been cheated in a sale of drugs
- hankered — to have a restless or incessant longing (often followed by after, for, or an infinitive).
- pined — to yearn deeply; suffer with longing; long painfully (often followed by for): to pine for one's home and family.
- stung — a simple past tense and past participle of sting.
- smarted — to be a source of sharp, local, and usually superficial pain, as a wound.
- pounded — Archaic. to shut up in or as in a pound; impound; imprison.
- suffered — to undergo or feel pain or distress: The patient is still suffering.