Sentences with enter into
- I have not entered into any financial agreements with them. [V P n + with]
- There were also other factors that entered into the orchestration. [VERB PREPOSITION noun]
- He enters into his patient's problems
- To enter into a conversation
- To enter into the spirit of an occasion
- One must be of legal age to enter into a contract.
- The country entered into peace talks with the militants.
- He did the crime and will go to jail - the fact that he did not know it was illegal does not enter into it.