Sentences with deleterious
- Petty crime is having a deleterious effect on community life.
- deleterious gases.
- But Germany had possessions in the Pacific and a victory by the Kaiser would have had a deleterious effect on Australian security.
- The artists of those days were mostly troubled by the deleterious impact.
- deleterious influences.
- All the evidence continues to confirm and reaffirm the deleterious service levels as far as rural and regional Australia is concerned.
- Apl also points out that conditions on pig farms in North America can be more deleterious to pig welfare than those on Australian farms.
- This has several major deleterious consequences for the environment.
- He proposes conspicuous non-conformity is a declaration of superiority and has other deleterious consequences.