Sentences with accommodated
- To accommodate a friend by helping him move to a new apartment.
- The officials were accommodated with seats toward the front of the room.
- Australia accepts that as China grows, its power needs to be respected and accommodated.
- To finance superior CRU accommodation for the 480 people now accommodated in the cottages.
- Can you accommodate him, or are you short of cash?
- Will this elevator accommodate 10 people?
- Some of the homes accommodated more than 100 babies in sparsely furnished dormitories.
- Those who could not walk were accommodated on stretchers improvised from carriage cushions, and all were covered with coats and rugs which.
- To accommodate oneself to circumstances.
- To accommodate your busy schedule.
- Chinese society is family oriented and refugees are easily accommodated within the family structure.
- Once the visual assault of Ciccia's two-level interior has been accommodated.