All choke point antonyms
noun choke point
- miracle — an effect or extraordinary event in the physical world that surpasses all known human or natural powers and is ascribed to a supernatural cause.
- advantage — An advantage is something that puts you in a better position than other people.
- success — the favorable or prosperous termination of attempts or endeavors; the accomplishment of one's goals.
- solution — the act of solving a problem, question, etc.: The situation is approaching solution.
- comfort — If you are doing something in comfort, you are physically relaxed and contented, and are not feeling any pain or other unpleasant sensations.
- benefit — The benefit of something is the help that you get from it or the advantage that results from it.
- closure — The closure of a place such as a business or factory is the permanent ending of the work or activity there.
- blessing — A blessing is something good that you are grateful for.
- ease — freedom from labor, pain, or physical annoyance; tranquil rest; comfort: to enjoy one's ease.