All acquaintance antonyms
- antagonist — Your antagonist is your opponent or enemy.
- detractor — The detractors of a person or thing are people who criticize that person or thing.
- opponent — a person who is on an opposing side in a game, contest, controversy, or the like; adversary.
- foe — a person who feels enmity, hatred, or malice toward another; enemy: a bitter foe.
- stranger — French L'Étranger. a novel (1942) by Albert Camus.
- ignorance — the state or fact of being ignorant; lack of knowledge, learning, information, etc.
- strangeness — the quality or condition of being strange.
- unfamiliarity — not familiar; not acquainted with or conversant about: to be unfamiliar with a subject.
- misunderstanding — failure to understand correctly; mistake as to meaning or intent.
- disagreement — the act, state, or fact of disagreeing.