Words starting with zag
3 letter words starting with zag
- zag — to move in one of the two directions followed in a zigzag course: First we zigged, then we zagged, trying to avoid the bull.
6 letter words starting with zag
- zagged — Simple past tense and past participle of zag.
- zagreb — a republic in SE Europe: includes the historical regions of Dalmatia, Istria, and Slavonia; formerly a part of Yugoslavia. 21,835 sq. mi. (56,555 sq. km) Capital: Zagreb.
- zagros mountains — a mountain range in S Iran: has Iran's main oilfields in its W central foothills. Highest peak: Zard Kuh, 4548 m (14 920 ft)
7 letter words starting with zag
- zagazig — a city in NE Egypt, on the Nile delta.
- zagging — Present participle of zag.
- zaghlul — Saad (sɑːd). 1857–1927, Egyptian nationalist politician; prime minister (1924)
- zagorsk — former name (1930–91) of Sergiyev Posad.
- zagreus — a young god whose cult came from Crete to Greece, where he was identified with Dionysus. The son of Zeus by either Demeter or Persephone, he was killed by the Titans at the behest of Hera
On this page, we collect all words starting with ZAG. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 11 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ZAG. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.