13-letter words starting with weathe
- weather check — if you get a weather check you find out what the weather is like
- weather gauge — a standard of measure or measurement.
- weather house — a model house with two human figures, one that comes out to foretell bad weather and the other to foretell good weather
- weather joint — a mortar joint having a downward and outward slope.
- weather radar — radar designed or suitable for use in detecting clouds and precipitation.
- weather strip — a thin strip of compressible material, such as spring metal, felt, etc, that is fitted between the frame of a door or window and the opening part to exclude wind and rain
- weather-bound — delayed or shut in by bad weather.
- weather-strip — to apply weather stripping to (something).
- weatherbeaten — Alternative spelling of weather-beaten.
- weatherboards — Plural form of weatherboard.
- weathercaster — an announcer on a radio or television station who delivers the weathercast.
- weathercocked — Simple past tense and past participle of weathercock.
- weatherliness — (nautical) The quality of being weatherly.
- weatherometer — an instrument for simulating weather conditions in order to determine weather-resistance
- weatherperson — a meteorologist or weathercaster.
- weatherproofs — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of weatherproof.
- weatherstrips — Plural form of weatherstrip.
On this page, we collect all 13-letter words starting with WEATHE. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 13-letter word that beginning with WEATHE to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles.