Words starting with weathe
7 letter words starting with weathe
- weather — the state of the atmosphere with respect to wind, temperature, cloudiness, moisture, pressure, etc.
- weather advisory — advisory (def 5).
- weather balloon — sounding balloon.
- weather bomb — a type of extratropical cyclone characterized by a low pressure system in which the central barometric pressure drops at least 24 millibars in 24 hours, which can produce hurricane-force winds with very heavy rainfall or snow.
- weather bureau — the former name of the U.S. National Weather Service.
8 letter words starting with weathe
- weathers — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of weather.
9 letter words starting with weathe
10 letter words starting with weathe
- weathering — the state of the atmosphere with respect to wind, temperature, cloudiness, moisture, pressure, etc.
- weatherize — to make (a house or other building) secure against cold or stormy weather, as by adding insulation, siding, and storm windows.
- weatherman — a person who forecasts and reports the weather; meteorologist.
- weathermen — Plural form of weatherman.
11 letter words starting with weathe
- weatherable — able to withstand the effects of weather
- weathercast — a forecast of weather conditions, especially on radio or television.
- weathercoat — Also, weathercoating. a weatherproof coating, applied especially to the exterior of a building.
- weathercock — a weather vane with the figure of a rooster on it.
- weatherfish — any of several loaches of the genus Misgurnus, especially the European M. fossilis, which shows increased activity in response to changes in barometric pressure.
12 letter words starting with weathe
- weather-vane — a device, as a rod to which a freely rotating pointer is attached, for indicating the direction of the wind.
- weather-wise — skillful in predicting weather.
- weatherboard — an early type of board used as a siding for a building.
- weatherbound — (often nautical) Delayed or prevented by bad weather from doing something, such as travelling.
- weathercasts — Plural form of weathercast.
13 letter words starting with weathe
- weather-bound — delayed or shut in by bad weather.
- weather-strip — to apply weather stripping to (something).
- weatherbeaten — Alternative spelling of weather-beaten.
- weatherboards — Plural form of weatherboard.
- weathercaster — an announcer on a radio or television station who delivers the weathercast.
14 letter words starting with weathe
- weather-beaten — bearing evidences of wear or damage as a result of exposure to the weather.
- weatherability — the property of a material that permits it to endure or resist exposure to the weather.
- weatherboarded — Simple past tense and past participle of weatherboard.
- weatherglasses — Plural form of weatherglass.
- weatherization — (US) The process of weatherizing.
15 letter words starting with weathe
16 letter words starting with weathe
- weatherstripping — A piece of weatherstrip material.
17 letter words starting with weathe
- weather-resistant — resisting the effects of severe weather, as rain or cold: weather-resistant cloth for topcoats.
On this page, we collect all words starting with WEATHE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 82 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with WEATHE. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.