Words starting with wat
3 letter words starting with wat
- wat — a Buddhist temple or monastery in Thailand or Cambodia.
4 letter words starting with wat
5 letter words starting with wat
- watap — a thread made by North American Indians from the divided roots of certain conifers and used in weaving and sewing.
- watch — to be alertly on the lookout, look attentively, or observe, as to see what comes, is done, or happens: to watch while an experiment is performed.
- water — a liquid solution or preparation, especially one used for cosmetic purposes: lavender water; lemon water.
- wathe — The pursuit of game; hunting.
- watts — the standard unit of power in the International System of Units (SI), equivalent to one joule per second and equal to the power in a circuit in which a current of one ampere flows across a potential difference of one volt. Abbreviation: W, w.
6 letter words starting with wat
- watbol — WATerloo COBOL. A COBOL for IBM MVS.
- waters — a transparent, odorless, tasteless liquid, a compound of hydrogen and oxygen, H 2 O, freezing at 32°F or 0°C and boiling at 212°F or 100°C, that in a more or less impure state constitutes rain, oceans, lakes, rivers, etc.: it contains 11.188 percent hydrogen and 88.812 percent oxygen, by weight.
- watery — pertaining to or connected with water: watery Neptune.
- watfiv — WATerloo Fortran IV. U Waterloo, Canada. Student-friendly variant of Fortran IV.
- watfor — WATerloo FORtran. U Waterloo, Canada. Student-friendly variant of Fortran. "WATFOR - The University of Waterloo Fortran IV Compiler", P.W. Shantz et al, CACM 10(1):41-44 (Jan 1967).
7 letter words starting with wat
- watauga — a town in N Texas.
- watched — to be alertly on the lookout, look attentively, or observe, as to see what comes, is done, or happens: to watch while an experiment is performed.
- watcher — a person who watches or who keeps watch.
- watches — to be alertly on the lookout, look attentively, or observe, as to see what comes, is done, or happens: to watch while an experiment is performed.
- watchet — a pale shade of blue
8 letter words starting with wat
9 letter words starting with wat
- watchable — detectable; apparent.
- watchband — a leather, metal, fabric, or plastic bracelet or strap attached to a wrist watch to hold it on the wrist.
- watchcase — the case or outer covering for the works of a watch.
- watchless — not watchful or alert; lacking in vigilance: an irresponsible and watchless sentry.
- watchlist — a list of persons or things to watch for possible action in the future: a watch list of possible growth stocks.
10 letter words starting with wat
- watchfully — vigilant or alert; closely observant: The sentry remained watchful throughout the night.
- watchguard — a security chain or cord for a watch
- watchmaker — a person whose occupation it is to make and repair watches.
- watchnight — Alternative form of watch night.
- watchstrap — fabric strip on a wearable timepiece
11 letter words starting with wat
12 letter words starting with wat
- watchability — detectable; apparent.
- watchdogging — a dog kept to guard property.
- watchfulness — vigilant or alert; closely observant: The sentry remained watchful throughout the night.
- watchstander — (US) A person who is on watch on a ship.
- water-budget — (formerly) a leather bag suspended at each end of a pole or yoke and used for carrying water.
13 letter words starting with wat
- water-proofed — impervious to water.
- water-soaking — to soak or saturate with water.
- water-soluble — capable of dissolving in water.
- waterboarding — a harsh interrogation technique in which water is poured onto the face and head of the immobilized victim so as to induce a fear of drowning.
- watercolorist — a pigment for which water and not oil is used as the vehicle.
14 letter words starting with wat
- watercolourist — An artist who paints watercolours.
- waterproofness — The property of being waterproof.
- watertightness — constructed or fitted so tightly as to be impervious to water: The ship had six watertight compartments.
- water-vascular system — a system of closed, fluid-filled tubes and ducts of echinoderms used in clinging, locomotion, feeding, and respiration.
15 letter words starting with wat
16 letter words starting with wat
- watson-wentworth — Charles, 2nd Marquis of Rockingham [rok-ing-uh m] /ˈrɒk ɪŋ əm/ (Show IPA), 1730–82, British statesman: prime minister 1765–66, 1782.
- waterton-glacier international peace park — an international park in SW Canada and NW Montana, jointly administered by Canada and the U.S. since 1932 and encompassing Waterton Lakes National Park (Canada) and Glacier National Park (U.S.). 1584 sq. mi. (4102 sq. km).
21 letter words starting with wat
- watenstedt-salzgitter — former name of Salzgitter.
On this page, we collect all words starting with WAT. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 475 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with WAT. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.