Words starting with war
3 letter words starting with war
- war — a conflict carried on by force of arms, as between nations or between parties within a nation; warfare, as by land, sea, or air.
- war and peace — a novel (1862–69) by Leo Tolstoy.
- war baby — a child born or conceived in wartime.
- war between the states — the American Civil War: used especially in the South.
- war bond — debt securities issued by a government for the purpose of financing military operations during times of war
4 letter words starting with war
- warb — a dirty or insignificant person
- ward — (Aaron) Montgomery, 1843–1913, U.S. merchant and mail-order retailer.
- ware — the first season in the year; spring.
- warg — (fantasy fiction, mythology) A type of particularly wild or hostile wolf. (from 20th c.).
- wari — (games) a board game of the mancala family.
5 letter words starting with war
6 letter words starting with war
- waragi — a Ugandan alcoholic drink made from bananas
- warble — to sing or whistle with trills, quavers, or melodic embellishments: The canary warbled most of the day.
- warbot — any robot or unmanned vehicle or device designed for and used in warfare
- warcry — Alternative spelling of war cry.
- warded — having notches, slots, or wards, as in locks and keys.
7 letter words starting with war
- waratah — Any of several species of plants in the genus Telopea, native to southeastern Australia.
- warbeck — Perkin [pur-kin] /ˈpɜr kɪn/ (Show IPA), 1474–99, Flemish imposter who pretended to the throne of England.
- warbird — a vintage military aeroplane
- warbled — Past participle of warble.
- warbler — any of several small, chiefly Old World songbirds of the subfamily Sylviidae. Compare blackcap (def 1), reed warbler.
8 letter words starting with war
9 letter words starting with war
10 letter words starting with war
11 letter words starting with war
- warchalking — the practice of marking chalk symbols on walls and pavements at places where local wireless internet connections may be obtained for free via a computer, usually without permission
- warehousing — an act or instance of a person or company that warehouses something.
- warfighters — Plural form of warfighter.
- warfighting — (military) The fighting of a war.
- warlikeness — the state of being warlike
12 letter words starting with war
- warehouseman — a person who stores goods for others for pay.
- warehousemen — Irregular plural form of warehouseman.
- warm-blooded — Also, endothermic. designating or pertaining to animals, as mammals and birds, whose blood ranges in temperatures from about 98° to 112°F (37° to 44°C) and remains relatively constant, irrespective of the temperature of the surrounding medium; homoiothermal.
- warm-hearted — having or showing sympathy, affection, kindness, cordiality, etc.: a warm-hearted welcome.
- warmer-upper — something that provides one with invigorating warmth: Hot soup is a good warmer-upper after skiing.
13 letter words starting with war
14 letter words starting with war
- warrantability — The quality of being warrantable.
15 letter words starting with war
On this page, we collect all words starting with WAR. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 358 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with WAR. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.