13-letter words starting with vacu
- vacuolization — the state of being full of vacuoles
- vacuum bottle — a bottle or flask having a vacuum liner that prevents the escape of heat from hot contents, usually liquids, or the entrance of heat into cold contents; thermos.
- vacuum drying — the removal of liquid from a solution or mixture at reduced air pressure so that it dries at a lower temperature than would be required at full pressure.
- vacuum filter — A vacuum filter is a filter in which the liquid passes through more easily because of a vacuum on the liquid output side.
- vacuum-packed — packed and sealed in a container, as a can or jar, with as much air as possible evacuated before sealing, chiefly to preserve freshness.
On this page, we collect all 13-letter words starting with VACU. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 13-letter word that beginning with VACU to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles.