Words starting with vacu
6 letter words starting with vacu
- vacuum — a space entirely devoid of matter.
- vacuum activity — instinctive behaviour occurring in the absence of the appropriate stimulus
- vacuum aspiration — menstrual extraction.
- vacuum bottle — a bottle or flask having a vacuum liner that prevents the escape of heat from hot contents, usually liquids, or the entrance of heat into cold contents; thermos.
- vacuum brake — a brake system, used on British and many overseas railways, in which the brake is held off by a vacuum on one side of the brake-operating cylinder. If the vacuum is destroyed by controlled leakage of air or a disruptive emergency, the brake is applied. It is now largely superseded by the Westinghouse brake system
7 letter words starting with vacu
- vacuate — to empty
- vacuist — a person who believes in the existence of vacuums between molecules and atoms of matter or between bodies of the universe
- vacuity — the state of being vacuous or without contents; vacancy; emptiness: the vacuity of the open sea.
- vacuole — a membrane-bound cavity within a cell, often containing a watery liquid or secretion.
- vacuous — without contents; empty: the vacuous air.
8 letter words starting with vacu
- vacuumed — a space entirely devoid of matter.
9 letter words starting with vacu
10 letter words starting with vacu
11 letter words starting with vacu
13 letter words starting with vacu
On this page, we collect all words starting with VACU. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 44 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with VACU. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.