Words starting with v4
Maybe these words will be useful:
- vaccinatory — used for or relating to vaccination
- vellus hair — short fine unpigmented hair covering the human body
- video player — VCR: videotape recorder
- vivipara — a division of vertebrates that produce offspring that develop as embryos within the female parent and thus are born live
- vaccination — the act or practice of vaccinating; inoculation with vaccine.
- valkyrie — any of the beautiful maidens attendant upon Odin who bring the souls of slain warriors chosen by Odin or Tyr to Valhalla and there wait upon them.
- vape — an e-cigarette or similar device for marijuana; a vape pen.
- vasoligature — vasoligation.
- ventral root — a nerve fiber bundle that emerges from either side of the spinal cord and joins with a complementary bundle to form each spinal nerve in the series of spinal nerves: the root at the rear of the spinal cord (dorsal root or sensory root) conveys sensations to the central nervous system, and the root at the front (ventral root or motor root) conveys impulses to the muscles.