Words starting with tropal
Maybe these words will be useful:
- tropaeolin — any of a number of orange or yellow azo dyes of complex molecular structure.
- tropaeolum — any garden plant of the genus Tropaeolum esp the nasturtium
- tropaeum — a monument erected in ancient Greece or, especially, Rome to commemorate a military or naval victory.
- tropaia — a tropaeum, especially in Greece.
- tropaion — a tropaeum, especially in Greece.
- troparion — (in the Greek Orthodox Church) a verse or short hymn
- trop — too; too much or too many.