Words starting with ti
2 letter words starting with ti
- ti — the syllable for the seventh tone of a diatonic scale.
3 letter words starting with ti
- tia — 1. (chat) Thanks in advance. 2. (body) Telecommunications Industry Association. 3. (software) The Internet Adapter. 4. (graphics, hardware) Television Interface Adaptor.
- tic — Pathology. a sudden, spasmodic, painless, involuntary muscular contraction, as of the face. tic douloureux.
- tie — to bind, fasten, or attach with a cord, string, or the like, drawn together and knotted: to tie a tin can on a dog's tail.
- tik — a slang name for the drug methamphetamine in crystal form
- til — the sesame plant.
4 letter words starting with ti
- tian — an earthenware cooking dish
- tice — to tempt or to allure; to entice
- tick — a score or account.
- tico — a native or inhabitant of Costa Rica.
- tide — the periodic rise and fall of the waters of the ocean and its inlets, produced by the attraction of the moon and sun, and occurring about every 12 hours.
5 letter words starting with ti
- ti2go — time to go
- tiara — a jeweled, ornamental coronet worn by women.
- tiber — a river in central Italy, flowing through Rome into the Mediterranean. 244 miles (395 km) long.
- tibet — Also, Thibet. Also called Sitsang, Xizang. Official name Tibet Autonomous Region. an administrative division of China, N of the Himalayas: prior to 1950 a theocracy under the Dalai Lama; the highest country in the world, average elevation about 16,000 feet (4877 meters). 471,660 sq. mi. (1,221,599 sq. km). Capital: Lhasa.
- tibia — Anatomy. the inner of the two bones of the leg, that extend from the knee to the ankle and articulate with the femur and the talus; shinbone.
6 letter words starting with ti
- tiamat — an Akkadian goddess, the consort of Apsu and mother of the gods.
- tibiae — Anatomy. the inner of the two bones of the leg, that extend from the knee to the ankle and articulate with the femur and the talus; shinbone.
- ticino — a canton in S Switzerland. 1086 sq. mi. (2813 sq. km). Capital: Bellinzona.
- ticked — angry; miffed.
- ticker — a telegraphic receiving instrument that automatically prints stock prices, market reports, etc., on a paper tape.
7 letter words starting with ti
- tianjin — a port in E Hebei province, in NE China.
- tibbett — Lawrence (Mervil) [mur-vil] /ˈmɜr vɪl/ (Show IPA), 1896–1960, U.S. baritone.
- tibesti — a mountain range of volcanic origin in NW Chad, in the central Sahara extending for about 480 km (300 miles). Highest peak: Emi Koussi, 3415 m (11 204 ft)
- tibetan — of or relating to Tibet, its inhabitants, or their language.
- tickell — Thomas, 1686–1740, English poet and translator.
8 letter words starting with ti
- tiberian — of or relating to the emperor Tiberius.
- tiberias — Lake. Galilee, Sea of.
- tiberius — (Tiberius Claudius Nero Caesar) 42 b.c.–a.d. 37, Roman emperor 14–37.
- tibullus — Albius [al-bee-uh s] /ˈæl bi əs/ (Show IPA), c54–c19 b.c, Roman poet.
- tickbird — any of various birds that feed on ticks, as an oxpecker.
9 letter words starting with ti
- tick-bird — any of various birds that feed on ticks, as an oxpecker.
- ticketing — a slip, usually of paper or cardboard, serving as evidence that the holder has paid a fare or admission or is entitled to some service, right, or the like: a railroad ticket; a theater ticket.
- tidepools — tidal pool.
- tidewater — water affected by the flow and ebb of the tide.
- tie-break — a system for breaking a tie score at the end of regulation play by establishing a winner through special additional play, usually of a fairly short duration, as in tennis and soccer.
10 letter words starting with ti
- tiahuanaco — of or relating to a pre-Incan culture existing c300 b.c.–a.d. c900, chiefly in Peru and Bolivia, characterized by the use of megalithic masonry carved with geometric and animal designs, stone statues, polychrome pottery, and bronze artifacts.
- tibiotarsi — a long bone in a bird's leg between the femur (thighbone) and tibia (shinbone)
- tibouchina — a member of the genus Tibouchina, which includes 350 species of shrubs found in South America
- tick-borne — carried or transmitted by ticks: tick-borne disease.
- ticketless — a slip, usually of paper or cardboard, serving as evidence that the holder has paid a fare or admission or is entitled to some service, right, or the like: a railroad ticket; a theater ticket.
11 letter words starting with ti
- tibiofibula — the bone of a frog's lower leg
- tibiotarsus — the main bone of the leg of a bird, between the femur and tarsometatarsus, formed by the fusion of several tarsal bones with the tibia.
- tic-tac-toe — a simple game in which one player marks down only X's and another only O's, each alternating in filling in any of the nine compartments of a figure formed by two vertical lines crossed by two horizontal lines, the winner being the first to fill in three marks in any horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row.
- tichorrhine — an extinct woolly rhinoceros with a bony nasal septum
- tickety-boo — fine; OK.
12 letter words starting with ti
- tight-fisted — parsimonious; stingy; tight.
- tight-lipped — speaking very little; taciturn; close-mouthed.
- tightfitting — (of a garment) fitting closely to the contours of the body: tightfitting pants.
- timber-hitch — to fasten by means of a timber hitch.
- timberdoodle — the American woodcock, Philohela minor.
13 letter words starting with ti
- tibeto-burman — a subfamily of Sino-Tibetan languages, including especially Tibetan and Burmese.
- tick-tack-toe — a simple game in which one player marks down only X's and another only O's, each alternating in filling in any of the nine compartments of a figure formed by two vertical lines crossed by two horizontal lines, the winner being the first to fill in three marks in any horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row.
- tight-fitting — (of a garment) fitting closely to the contours of the body: tightfitting pants.
- tight-mouthed — tight-lipped.
- timber-framed — framed by exposed timbers
14 letter words starting with ti
15 letter words starting with ti
- tightfistedness — the quality or state of being tightfisted
- tiglath-pileser — died 727 b.c, king of Assyria 745–727.
- tissue-matching — identification of specific genetically linked antigens in tissue in order to minimize antigenic differences between donor and recipient tissue in organ transplantation.
- ticket-of-leave man — (formerly in Britain) a convict who had a permit to leave prison, after serving only part of his sentence, with certain restrictions placed on him
- tide-generating force — the difference between the force of gravity exerted by the moon or the sun on a particle of water in the ocean and that exerted on an equal mass of matter at the centre of the earth. The lunar tide-generating forces are about 2.2 times greater than are the solar ones
16 letter words starting with ti
- tintinnabulation — the ringing or sound of bells.
On this page, we collect all words starting with TI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1008 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with TI. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.