Words starting with spi
3 letter words starting with spi
- spi — 1. (company) Software in the Public Interest, Inc.. 2. (hardware) Serial Peripheral Interface.
4 letter words starting with spi
- spic — a contemptuous term used to refer to a Spanish-American person.
- spid — Service Provider ID
- spif — a postage stamp perforated with the initials of a firm to avoid theft by employees
- spik — a contemptuous term used to refer to a Spanish-American person.
- spim — a type of spam that is sent by means of instant messaging.
5 letter words starting with spi
- spial — an observation
- spica — spike2 .
- spice — any of a class of pungent or aromatic substances of vegetable origin, as pepper, cinnamon, or cloves, used as seasoning, preservatives, etc.
- spick — a contemptuous term used to refer to a Spanish-American person.
- spicy — seasoned with or containing spice: a spicy salad dressing.
6 letter words starting with spi
- spiced — Food that is spiced has had spices or other strong-tasting foods added to it.
- spicey — seasoned with or containing spice: a spicy salad dressing.
- spider — any of numerous predaceous arachnids of the order Araneae, most of which spin webs that serve as nests and as traps for prey.
- spiffy — spruce; smart; fine.
- spigot — a small peg or plug for stopping the vent of a cask.
7 letter words starting with spi
8 letter words starting with spi
- spiccato — (of violin music) performed with short, abrupt, rebounding motions of the bow.
- spicular — relating to or characteristic of spicula
- spiculum — a small, needlelike body, part, process, or the like.
- spiffing — to reward (a salesperson) with a spiff.
- spikelet — a small or secondary spike in grasses; one of the flower clusters, the unit of inflorescence, consisting of two or more flowers and subtended by one or more glumes variously disposed around a common axis.
9 letter words starting with spi
10 letter words starting with spi
- spiceberry — a myrtaceous tree, Eugenia rhombea, of the Caribbean and Florida, with orange or black edible fruits
- spiculated — covered with spicules or needle-like
- spiderlike — any of numerous predaceous arachnids of the order Araneae, most of which spin webs that serve as nests and as traps for prey.
- spiderling — the young of a spider.
- spiderwork — a thing which has the appearance of a spider's web
11 letter words starting with spi
- spiculation — formation into spicules.
- spin-drying — a technique for extracting water from clothes, linen, etc, by spinning them in a perforated drum
- spinachlike — resembling or characteristic of spinach
- spindlelegs — (used with a plural verb) long, thin legs.
- spiniferous — (esp of plants) bearing spines or thorns
12 letter words starting with spi
- spiderhunter — any of several sunbirds of the genus Arachnothera, of southern Asia and the East Indies, having dull-colored plumage and a long bill.
- spiegeleisen — a lustrous, crystalline pig iron containing a large amount of manganese, sometimes 15 percent or more, used in making steel.
- spiflication — rough treatment
- spinsterhood — Disparaging and Offensive. a woman still unmarried beyond the usual age of marrying.
- spinstership — the state of being a spinster
13 letter words starting with spi
14 letter words starting with spi
- spick-and-span — spotlessly clean and neat: a spick-and-span kitchen.
- spindle-legged — (used with a plural verb) long, thin legs.
- spine-chilling — very frightening or horrifying.
- spine-tingling — A spine-tingling film or piece of music is enjoyable because it causes you to feel a strong emotion such as excitement or fear.
- spinthariscope — an instrument that detects ionizing radiation by picking up sparks of light from alpha particles.
15 letter words starting with spi
16 letter words starting with spi
On this page, we collect all words starting with SPI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 434 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with SPI. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.