Words starting with spermal
Maybe these words will be useful:
- spermaceti — a pearly white, waxy, translucent solid, obtained from the oil in the head of the sperm whale: used chiefly in cosmetics and candles, and as an emollient.
- spermagonium — Botany, Mycology. spermogonium.
- spermary — an organ in which spermatozoa are generated; testis.
- spermatangium — the organ that produces spermatia in red algae.
- spermatheca — a small sac or cavity in female or hermaphroditic invertebrates used to store sperm for fertilizing eggs, as in the queen bee.
- spermatia — Botany. the nonmotile male gamete of a red alga.
- spermatic — of, relating to, or resembling sperm; seminal; generative.