Words starting with soap
4 letter words starting with soap
- soap — a substance used for washing and cleansing purposes, usually made by treating a fat with an alkali, as sodium or potassium hydroxide, and consisting chiefly of the sodium or potassium salts of the acids contained in the fat.
- soap boiler — a manufacturer of soap
- soap bubble — a bubble of soapsuds.
- soap dish — a dish designed to hold a bar of soap, especially as a bathroom or kitchen fixture attached to a sink, lavatory, or bathtub.
- soap opera — a radio or television series depicting the interconnected lives of many characters often in a sentimental, melodramatic way.
5 letter words starting with soap
- soapy — containing or impregnated with soap: soapy water.
7 letter words starting with soap
- soapbox — Also, soap box. an improvised platform, as one on a street, from which a speaker delivers an informal speech, an appeal, or political harangue.
- soapbox derby — a race between children in homemade racing carts
- soapbox orator — a person who makes a speech on, or as if on, a soapbox
- soapbox oratory — public speaking typical of soapbox orators
8 letter words starting with soap
- soap-box — Also, soap box. an improvised platform, as one on a street, from which a speaker delivers an informal speech, an appeal, or political harangue.
- soapbark — a Chilean tree, Quillaja saponaria, of the rose family, having evergreen leaves and small, white flowers.
- soapdish — a shallow container for a bar of soap, used in a bathroom
- soapfish — any of several serranid fishes of the genus Rypticus, producing a body mucus that gives the skin a soapy quality, as R. saponaceus, inhabiting shallow waters of the Atlantic Ocean.
- soapland — a Japanese bathhouse and brothel
9 letter words starting with soap
- soap-dish — a dish designed to hold a bar of soap, especially as a bathroom or kitchen fixture attached to a sink, lavatory, or bathtub.
- soapberry — the fruit of any of certain tropical or subtropical trees of the genus Sapindus, especially S. saponaria, used as a substitute for soap.
- soapstone — a massive variety of talc with a soapy or greasy feel, used for hearths, washtubs, tabletops, carved ornaments, etc.
- soapberry family — the plant family Sapindaceae, characterized by chiefly tropical trees, shrubs, or herbaceous vines having compound leaves, clustered flowers, and berrylike, fleshy, or capsular fruit, and including the balloon vine, golden rain tree, litchi, and soapberry.
10 letter words starting with soap
- soapflakes — small particles of solid soap or detergent used for washing clothes
11 letter words starting with soap
On this page, we collect all words starting with SOAP. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 30 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with SOAP. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.