Words starting with soa
3 letter words starting with soa
- soa — 1. (architecture) service-oriented architecture. 2. (networking) start of authority.
4 letter words starting with soa
- soak — to lie in and become saturated or permeated with water or some other liquid.
- soap — a substance used for washing and cleansing purposes, usually made by treating a fat with an alkali, as sodium or potassium hydroxide, and consisting chiefly of the sodium or potassium salts of the acids contained in the fat.
- soar — to fly upward, as a bird.
- soay — a breed of small horned sheep having long legs and dark brown wool that is plucked rather than shorn; found mainly on St Kilda where they were probably introduced by the Vikings
- soak out — to draw out (dirt, etc.) by or as by soaking
5 letter words starting with soa
6 letter words starting with soa
7 letter words starting with soa
- soakage — the act of soaking.
- soakers — absorbent, knitted briefs or shorts, often of wool, used as a diaper cover on infants.
- soaking — to lie in and become saturated or permeated with water or some other liquid.
- soapbox — Also, soap box. an improvised platform, as one on a street, from which a speaker delivers an informal speech, an appeal, or political harangue.
- soaring — an act or instance of soaring.
8 letter words starting with soa
- soakaway — a pit filled with rubble, etc, into which rain or waste water drains
- soap-box — Also, soap box. an improvised platform, as one on a street, from which a speaker delivers an informal speech, an appeal, or political harangue.
- soapbark — a Chilean tree, Quillaja saponaria, of the rose family, having evergreen leaves and small, white flowers.
- soapdish — a shallow container for a bar of soap, used in a bathroom
- soapfish — any of several serranid fishes of the genus Rypticus, producing a body mucus that gives the skin a soapy quality, as R. saponaceus, inhabiting shallow waters of the Atlantic Ocean.
9 letter words starting with soa
- soakingly — so as to saturate or soak
- soap-dish — a dish designed to hold a bar of soap, especially as a bathroom or kitchen fixture attached to a sink, lavatory, or bathtub.
- soapberry — the fruit of any of certain tropical or subtropical trees of the genus Sapindus, especially S. saponaria, used as a substitute for soap.
- soapstone — a massive variety of talc with a soapy or greasy feel, used for hearths, washtubs, tabletops, carved ornaments, etc.
- soaringly — in a soaring manner
10 letter words starting with soa
- soapflakes — small particles of solid soap or detergent used for washing clothes
11 letter words starting with soa
On this page, we collect all words starting with SOA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 53 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with SOA. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.