Words starting with sec
3 letter words starting with sec
- sec — Single Edge Contact Cartridge
4 letter words starting with sec
5 letter words starting with sec
6 letter words starting with sec
- secant — Geometry. an intersecting line, especially one intersecting a curve at two or more points.
- secchi — Pietro Angelo [pye-traw ahn-je-law] /ˈpyɛ trɔ ˈɑn dʒɛ lɔ/ (Show IPA), 1818–78, Italian Jesuit and astronomer.
- secede — to withdraw formally from an alliance, federation, or association, as from a political union, a religious organization, etc.
- secern — to discriminate or distinguish in thought.
- secesh — a secessionist soldier or sympathizer in the American Civil War
7 letter words starting with sec
- seceded — to withdraw formally from an alliance, federation, or association, as from a political union, a religious organization, etc.
- seclude — to place in or withdraw into solitude; remove from social contact and activity, etc.
- seconal — secobarbital
- seconde — the second of the eight defensive positions.
- secondi — the second or lower part in a duet, especially in a piano duet.
8 letter words starting with sec
- secalose — a sugar which occurs in green rye and oats
- secaucus — a town in NE New Jersey.
- secluded — sheltered or screened from general activity, view, etc.: a secluded cottage.
- secodont — (of animals) having teeth with sharp cutting edges
- seconded — next after the first; being the ordinal number for two.
9 letter words starting with sec
- secateurs — scissors or shears, especially pruning shears.
- secernent — (of a gland or follicle) secreting
- secession — an act or instance of seceding.
- secluding — to place in or withdraw into solitude; remove from social contact and activity, etc.
- seclusion — an act of secluding: the seclusion of unruly students.
10 letter words starting with sec
- second-run — designating or of:
- secondhand — not directly known or experienced; obtained from others or from books: Most of our knowledge is secondhand.
- secondment — the transfer of a military officer or corporate executive to another post for temporary duty.
- secretaire — any writing desk resembling a secretary.
- secretness — secrecy
11 letter words starting with sec
- second-best — the next to the best in performance, achievement, craftsmanship, etc.
- second-feet — a unit of measurement of liquid flow, especially of rivers, equal to one cubic foot per second.
- second-foot — a unit of measurement of liquid flow, especially of rivers, equal to one cubic foot per second.
- second-half — happening in the second half of a game
- second-hand — the hand that indicates the seconds on a clock or watch.
12 letter words starting with sec
- secessionism — a person who secedes, advocates secession, or claims secession as a constitutional right.
- secessionist — a person who secedes, advocates secession, or claims secession as a constitutional right.
- seclusionist — a person who prefers to be alone or secluded
- secobarbital — a white, odorless, slightly bitter powder, C 1 2 H 1 8 N 2 O 3 , used as a sedative and hypnotic.
- second-class — of a secondary class or quality.
13 letter words starting with sec
- seclusiveness — tending to seclude, especially oneself.
- second-degree — In the United States, second-degree is used to describe crimes that are considered to be less serious than first-degree crimes.
- second-grader — a pupil who is in the second grade
- second-source — of or pertaining to a cooperative arrangement whereby the products, as electronic parts, of one company are also manufactured by another company
- second-strike — noting, pertaining to, or using nuclear forces capable of withstanding attack and retaliating after an adversary has launched a first strike.
14 letter words starting with sec
- sectionization — the act or state of being sectionized
- secularization — to make secular; separate from religious or spiritual connection or influences; make worldly or unspiritual; imbue with secularism.
- securitization — the use of such securities as eurobonds to enable investors to lend directly to borrowers with a minimum of risk but without using banks as intermediaries
15 letter words starting with sec
- secundogeniture — the state of being the second born child
17 letter words starting with sec
- second-generation — being the second generation of a family to be born in a particular country: the oldest son of second-generation Americans.
- second-in-command — A second-in-command is someone who is next in rank to the leader of a group, and who has authority to give orders when the leader is not there.
- secretary-general — the head or chief administrative officer of a secretariat.
19 letter words starting with sec
- secondary-intention — an act or instance of determining mentally upon some action or result.
22 letter words starting with sec
- secondary-articulation — concomitance of articulation, as in fro, ostensibly a succession of three discrete sounds but physically a single articulation (f-) blending into a coarticulation (-fr-), which blends into an articulation (-r-), which blends into a coarticulation (-ro-), which blends into an articulation (-o).
On this page, we collect all words starting with SEC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 366 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with SEC. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.