Words starting with sabbat
6 letter words starting with sabbat
- sabbat — (in the 14th–16th centuries) a secret rendezvous of witches and sorcerers for worshiping the Devil, characterized by orgiastic rites, dances, feasting, etc.
7 letter words starting with sabbat
8 letter words starting with sabbat
- sabbatic — of or pertaining or appropriate to the Sabbath.
9 letter words starting with sabbat
10 letter words starting with sabbat
- sabbatical — of or pertaining or appropriate to the Sabbath.
- sabbatical leave — a year or shorter period of absence for study, rest, or travel, given at intervals (orig. every seven years) as to some college teachers and now to people in other fields, at full or partial salary
- sabbatical year — Also called sabbatical leave. (in a school, college, university, etc.) a year, usually every seventh, of release from normal teaching duties granted to a professor, as for study or travel.
11 letter words starting with sabbat
- sabbatarian — a person who observes the seventh day of the week, Saturday, as the Sabbath.
On this page, we collect all words starting with SABBAT. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 11 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with SABBAT. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.