Words starting with roo
4 letter words starting with roo
- rood — a crucifix, especially a large one at the entrance to the choir or chancel of a medieval church, often supported on a rood beam or rood screen.
- roof — the external upper covering of a house or other building.
- rook — one of two pieces of the same color that may be moved any number of unobstructed squares horizontally or vertically; castle.
- room — channel
- roon — a shred or strip of cloth
5 letter words starting with roo
6 letter words starting with roo
- roofed — the external upper covering of a house or other building.
- roofer — a person who makes or repairs roofs.
- roofie — a dose of the sedative flunitrazepam, especially in tablet form.
- rooked — a black, European crow, Corvus frugilegus, noted for its gregarious habits.
- rookie — an athlete playing his or her first season as a member of a professional sports team: The rookie replaced the injured regular at first base.
7 letter words starting with roo
8 letter words starting with roo
- roofless — having no roof.
- roofline — the outline of a rooftop.
- rooftree — the ridgepole of a roof.
- roomette — a small private compartment in the sleeping car of a train, usually for one person, containing its own washroom facilities and a bed that folds against the wall when not in use.
- roommate — a person who is assigned to share or shares a room or apartment with another or others.
9 letter words starting with roo
- roof-deck — a part of a flat roof used for gardening, sunbathing, etc.
- roofscape — a view of the rooftops of a town, city, etc
- roominess — affording ample room; spacious; large.
- roosevelt — (Anna) Eleanor, 1884–1962, U.S. diplomat, author, and lecturer (wife of Franklin Delano Roosevelt).
- rootbound — (of a pot plant) having outgrown its pot, so that the roots are cramped and tangled
10 letter words starting with roo
- roodepoort — an industrial city in NE South Africa, in the Witwatersrand. Pop: 172 601 (2001)
- rooming-in — an arrangement in some hospitals that enables postpartum mothers to keep their babies with them in their rooms rather than in a separate nursery.
- rootedness — having roots.
- rootserver — any of a small number of important large servers on the internet that match addresses at the top-domain level
- rootsiness — the quality of being rootsy
11 letter words starting with roo
12 letter words starting with roo
15 letter words starting with roo
- room-and-pillar — noting a means of extracting coal or other minerals from underground deposits by first cutting out rooms, then robbing the pillars between them; pillar-and-breast.
- root-and-branch — a part of the body of a plant that develops, typically, from the radicle and grows downward into the soil, anchoring the plant and absorbing nutriment and moisture.
16 letter words starting with roo
- room-temperature iq — (abuse) (IBM) 80 or below. Used in describing the expected intelligence range of the luser. "Well, but how's this interface going to play with the room-temperature IQ crowd?" This is a much more insulting phrase in countries that use Celsius thermometers. See drool-proof paper.
21 letter words starting with roo
- roodepoort-maraisburg — a city in S Transvaal, in the NE Republic of South Africa.
On this page, we collect all words starting with ROO. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 167 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ROO. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.