Words starting with rhe
3 letter words starting with rhe
- rhe — a centimeter-gram-second unit of fluidity, equal to the reciprocal of poise.
4 letter words starting with rhe
- rhea — Classical Mythology. a Titan, the daughter of Uranus and Gaea, the wife and sister of Cronus, and the mother of Zeus, Poseidon, Hera, Hades, Demeter, and Hestia: identified with Cybele and, by the Romans, with Ops.
- rhee — Syngman [sing-muh n] /ˈsɪŋ mən/ (Show IPA), 1875–1965, president of South Korea 1948–60.
- rhet — rhetoric
- rhea silvia — a vestal virgin who became the mother, by Mars, of Romulus and Remus.
5 letter words starting with rhe
6 letter words starting with rhe
- rhebok — a large, deerlike South African antelope, Pelea capreolus, with pale-gray, curly fur and straight horns.
- rheims — a city in NE France: cathedral; unconditional surrender of Germany May 7, 1945.
- rheita — a crater in the fourth quadrant of the face of the moon: about 42 miles (68 km) in diameter.
- rhenic — of or containing rhenium.
- rhesus — a macaque, Macaca mulatta, of India, used in experimental medicine.
7 letter words starting with rhe
- rhemish — of, relating to, or originating in Reims
- rhenish — of the river Rhine or the regions bordering on it.
- rhenium — a rare metallic element of the manganese subgroup: used, because of its high melting point, in platinum-rhenium thermocouples. Symbol: Re; atomic number: 75; atomic weight: 186.2.
- rhetian — of or relating to Rhaetia.
- rhetors — a master or teacher of rhetoric.
8 letter words starting with rhe
- rheingau — a small wine-growing region in Hesse, in central Germany, on the Rhine.
- rhematic — pertaining to the formation of words.
- rheobase — the minimum electric current required to excite a given nerve or muscle.
- rheology — the study of the deformation and flow of matter.
- rheopexy — the property exhibited by certain slow-gelling, thixotropic sols of gelling more rapidly when the containing vessel is shaken gently.
9 letter words starting with rhe
10 letter words starting with rhe
- rheopectic — the property exhibited by certain slow-gelling, thixotropic sols of gelling more rapidly when the containing vessel is shaken gently.
- rheostatic — an adjustable resistor so constructed that its resistance may be changed without opening the circuit in which it is connected, thereby controlling the current in the circuit.
- rhetorical — used for, belonging to, or concerned with mere style or effect.
- rheumatics — pertaining to or of the nature of rheumatism.
- rheumatism — any disorder of the extremities or back, characterized by pain and stiffness.
11 letter words starting with rhe
12 letter words starting with rhe
- rheomorphism — the liquefaction of rock, which results in its flowing and intruding into surrounding rocks
- rheoreceptor — a receptor of fishes and aquatic amphibians stimulated by water currents.
- rhetorically — used for, belonging to, or concerned with mere style or effect.
- rheumatismal — of or relating to rheumatism
- rheumatology — the study and treatment of rheumatic diseases.
13 letter words starting with rhe
14 letter words starting with rhe
- rheumatologist — a specialist in rheumatology, especially a physician who specializes in the treatment of rheumatic diseases, as arthritis, lupus erythematosus, and scleroderma.
15 letter words starting with rhe
On this page, we collect all words starting with RHE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 80 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with RHE. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.