Words starting with pric
5 letter words starting with pric
- price — Bruce, 1845–1903, U.S. architect.
- prick — a puncture made by a needle, thorn, or the like.
- pricy — expensive or unduly expensive: a pricey wine.
- price bracket — a notional range of prices which consumers are prepared to pay for a good
- price break — a reduction in price, esp for bulk purchase
6 letter words starting with pric
- pricer — (especially in retail stores) an employee who establishes prices at which articles will be sold, or one who affixes price tags to merchandise.
- pricey — expensive or unduly expensive: a pricey wine.
- pricky — prickly.
- prices and incomes policy — voluntary or statutory regulation of the level of increases in prices and incomes
- prices index — an official list of the price of goods
7 letter words starting with pric
8 letter words starting with pric
9 letter words starting with pric
- price-cut — to reduce the price of, especially to gain a competitive advantage.
- price-tag — a label or tag that shows the price of the item to which it is attached.
- priceable — the sum or amount of money or its equivalent for which anything is bought, sold, or offered for sale.
- priceless — having a value beyond all price; invaluable: a priceless artwork.
- priciness — the state of being pricey
10 letter words starting with pric
11 letter words starting with pric
- prick-eared — having the ears upright and pointed: a prick-eared dog.
- prick-tease — a woman who is sexually provocative but refuses to engage in sexual activity
- prickleback — any of several blennioid fishes of the family Stichaeidae, usually inhabiting cold waters, having spiny rays in the dorsal fin.
12 letter words starting with pric
- price-fixing — the establishing of prices at a determined level, either by a government or by mutual consent among producers or sellers of a commodity.
13 letter words starting with pric
14 letter words starting with pric
- price-dividend ratio — the ratio of the price of a share on a stock exchange to the dividends per share paid in the previous year, used as a measure of a company's potential as an investment
- price-earnings ratio — the current price of a share of common stock divided by earnings per share over a 12-month period, often used in stock evaluation. Abbreviation: p/e.
15 letter words starting with pric
- price-sensitive — likely to affect the price of property, esp shares and securities
On this page, we collect all words starting with PRIC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 75 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with PRIC. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.