Words starting with phorous
Maybe these words will be useful:
- phoronid — any member of the invertebrate phylum Phoronida, wormlike marine animals living in a chitinous tube and having an anterior structure bearing ciliated tentacles for feeding.
- phorate — a systemic insecticide, C 7 H 1 7 O 2 PS 3 , used especially as a soil treatment for the control of numerous crop-damaging insects.
- phorbol — the parent alcohol, C 2 0 H 2 8 O 6 , of certain carcinogenic compounds in croton oil.
- phorcys — a sea god who fathered the Gorgons.
- phoresy — (among insects and arachnids) a nonparasitic relationship in which one species is carried about by another.