Words starting with phor
7 letter words starting with phor
- phorate — a systemic insecticide, C 7 H 1 7 O 2 PS 3 , used especially as a soil treatment for the control of numerous crop-damaging insects.
- phorbol — the parent alcohol, C 2 0 H 2 8 O 6 , of certain carcinogenic compounds in croton oil.
- phorcys — a sea god who fathered the Gorgons.
- phoresy — (among insects and arachnids) a nonparasitic relationship in which one species is carried about by another.
8 letter words starting with phor
- phorminx — an ancient Greek stringed musical instrument of the lyre family
- phormium — any plant of the New Zealand bulbous genus Phormium, with leathery evergreen leaves and red or yellow flowers in panicles
- phoronid — any member of the invertebrate phylum Phoronida, wormlike marine animals living in a chitinous tube and having an anterior structure bearing ciliated tentacles for feeding.
On this page, we collect all words starting with PHOR. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 7 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with PHOR. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.