Words starting with opy
Maybe these words will be useful:
- open chain — a series of atoms linked in a chain not joined together at its ends, and so represented in its structural formula.
- ophthalmia neonatorum — inflammation of the eyes of a newborn child due to an infectious disease, as gonorrhea, contracted during birth from the infected mother.
- opting — to make a choice; choose (usually followed by for).
- ophthalmic — of or relating to the eye; ocular.
- option — command line option
- open cheque — an uncrossed cheque that can be cashed at the drawee bank