Words starting with oka
3 letter words starting with oka
- oka — a wood sorrel, Oxalis tuberosa, of the Andes, cultivated in South America for its edible tubers.
4 letter words starting with oka
- okay — to put one's endorsement on or indicate one's approval of (a request, piece of copy, bank check, etc.); authorize; initial: Would you OK my application?
5 letter words starting with oka
6 letter words starting with oka
7 letter words starting with oka
8 letter words starting with oka
- okanagan — a river in North America that flows south from Okanagan Lake in Canada into the Columbia River in NE Washington, US Length: about 483 km (300 miles)
- okavango — a river in central Africa, flowing SE from Angola to Botswana. About 1000 miles (1610 km) long.
- okanagan lake — a lake in SW Canada, in S British Columbia: drained by the Okanagan River into the Columbia River. Length: about 111 km (69 miles). Width: from 3.2–6.4 km (2–4 miles)
- okavango basin — a river in SW central Africa, rising in central Angola and flowing southeast, then east as part of the border between Angola and Namibia, then southeast across the Caprivi Strip into Botswana to form a great marsh known as the Okavango Basin, Delta or Swamp. Length: about 1600 km (1000 miles)
On this page, we collect all words starting with OKA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 14 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with OKA. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.