Words starting with oar
3 letter words starting with oar
- oar — a long shaft with a broad blade at one end, used as a lever for rowing or otherwise propelling or steering a boat.
4 letter words starting with oar
6 letter words starting with oar
7 letter words starting with oar
- oarfish — any long, ribbon-shaped, silvery fish of the genus Regalecus, of deep tropical waters, having a red dorsal fin along the spine that rises to a crest, and reaching a length of 30 feet (9 meters).
- oarlock — any of various devices providing a pivot for an oar in rowing, especially a swiveling, crutchlike or ringlike metal device projecting above a gunwale.
- oarsman — a person who rows a boat, especially a racing boat; rower.
- oarsmen — a person who rows a boat, especially a racing boat; rower.
- oarweed — any of various brown seaweeds, esp a kelp of the genus Laminaria, with long broad fronds, common below the low-water mark
8 letter words starting with oar
- oarlocks — Plural form of oarlock.
9 letter words starting with oar
11 letter words starting with oar
- oarsmanship — The skill of rowing a boat.
On this page, we collect all words starting with OAR. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 15 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with OAR. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.