Words starting with materialeq
Maybe these words will be useful:
- material — the substance or substances of which a thing is made or composed: Stone is a durable material.
- material cause — a person or thing that acts, happens, or exists in such a way that some specific thing happens as a result; the producer of an effect: You have been the cause of much anxiety. What was the cause of the accident?
- material culture — the aggregate of physical objects or artifacts used by a society.
- materialisation — Alternative spelling of materialization.
- material equivalence — equivalence (def 4b).
- materialised — Simple past tense and past participle of materialise.
- material girl — materialistic woman
- materialises — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of materialise.
- material implication — equivalence (def 4a).
- materialistical — Alternative form of materialistic.